Week 11/17 - 11/21
Week 10/17 - 10/23
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn: post-game press conference
- VIDEO: Rams vs. Falcons highlights | Week 7
- PODCAST: Latest loss leads to more questions
- ARTICLE: Ryan injured in loss to Rams
- ARTICLE: Quinn distributing defensive play-calling duties
- ARTICLE: Rams' pass rush a factor against Falcons
- ARTICLE: McKinley after Falcons' loss: 'It's on us'
- ARTICLE: Tabeek: I didn't see this coming
- PODCAST: Falcons Audible: It wasn't all bad against the Rams
- VIDEO: Film Session: Rams vs Falcons
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn on Matt Ryan's status, team's performance Sunday
- VIDEO: Dirk Koetter on the offensive execution, running back depth
- ARTICLE: Archer's Take: The numbers didn't tell the whole story
- ARTICLE: Ryan suffered ankle sprain against Rams
Week 10/11 - 10/16
- ARTICLE: Tabeek: Falcons refuse to quit, and that's the best thing going for them
- ARTICLE: Sharrod Neasman says he 'didn't touch anybody' on critical penalty
- ARTICLE: Matt Bryant, Falcons react to gut-wrenching loss
- ARTICLE: Austin Hooper among NFL's top tight ends
- VIDEO: Falcons vs. Cardinals Highlights | Week 6
- VIDEO: Matt Ryan: post-game press conference
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn: post-game press conference
- PODCAST: The End-Around podcast: Falcons show positive signs in brutal loss
Week of 10/03 - 10/10
- VIDEO: Falcons vs. Texans highlights | Week 5
- VIDEO: Quinn post-game press conference
- VIDEO: Matt Ryan: post-game press conference
- PODCAST: The End-around podcast: Falcons tumble in Texas
- ARTICLE: Falcons start fast vs. Texans
- ARTICLE: Falcons vs. Texans takeaways
- ARTICLE: Falcons can't stop explosive plays vs. Texans
- ARTICLE: Tabeek: As Falcons search for answers, here is a good place to start
- VIDEO: Film Session: Falcons vs Texans
- PODCAST: Falcons Audible What to make of Texans game
- ARTICLE: It's gut-check time for the Falcons
- ARTICLE: Kendall Sheffield 'ready' for increased role
- ARTICLE: Dan Quinn not giving up play-calling duties
- ARTICLE: Quinn hoping desert 'isolation' can get Falcons right
Week of 9/27 - 10/02
Week of 9/20 - 9/26
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn: Postgame press conference
- VIDEO: Falcons vs. Colts highlights | Week 3
- VIDEO: Matt Ryan: postgame press conference
- VIDEO: Sideline Access Highlights
- PODCAST: The End-Around podcast: Falcons' late rally falls short
- ARTICLE: Keanu Neal suffers Achilles injury
- ARTICLE: Quinn on 16 penalties: It's hard to overcome that
- ARTICLE: Tabeek: Loss overshadows special QB duel
- ARTICLE: Falcons-Colts takeaways
- ARTICLE: Falcons players react to road loss to Colts
- VIDEO: Film Session: Falcons at Colts
- VIDEO: Falcons and Emory Healthcare break ground on new Falcons facility
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn on injury to Keanu Neal, limiting mistakes, and having better road mentality
- VIDEO: Dirk Koetter on Falcons preparation to start faster on road
- PODCAST: Fallout from tough Colts Loss
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn on Keanu Neal being ruled out for rest of season with injury
- ARTICLE: Austin Hooper becoming a red-zone threat for Falcons
- ARTICLE: Quinn 'hearbroken' after injury to Keanu Neal
- ARTICLE: Penalties and injuries were biggest issues in loss to Colts
- ARTICLE: Falcons, Emory Healthcare break ground on orthopedics and sports medicine clinic
- ARTICLE: Falcons injuries updates
- ARTICLE: Tabeek's NFL Power Rankings
- ARTICLE: 5 things to know about the Titans
- ARTICLE: After Further Review: Offense gets needed jump-start
- ARTICLE: Falcons place Neal on IR
Week of 9/14 - 9/19
- VIDEO: Sideline Access: Highlights from Falcons thrilling win over Eagles
- VIDEO: Julio Jones reacts to game-winning TD: 'I Can't let nobody run me down'
- VIDEO: Dan Quinn: Eagles-Falcons postgame press conference
- VIDEO: Matt Ryan: Eagles-Falcons postgame press conference
- PODCAST: The End-Around podcast: Falcons knock off Philly in Week 2
- VIDEO: Film Session: Falcons defeat Eagles
- PODCAST: Unwrapping the Falcons' first win
- ARTICLE: This time Falcons deliver knockout punch
- ARTICLE: Atlanta's defense stands tall against Eagles
- ARTICLE: Julio, teammates react to game-winning touchdown
- ARTICLE: Stock up: Trufant, Ridley play big role in win
Week of 9/9 - 9/13
- ARTICLE: 3 stats point to Julio Jones rebounding vs. Eagles
- ARTICLE: How to watch Eagles vs. Falcons
- ARTICLE: Falcons injury report
- ARTICLE: Julio Jones discusses Falcons loss
- VIDEO: Julio Jones: 'We don't let one game define us'
Week of 9/2 - 9/8
- ARTICLE: Falcons add three players, waive Ricky Ortiz
- ARTICLE: Quinn 'ready to move from negotiations to celebrations' with Julio
- ARTICLE: Matt Bryant refocused and ready to 'be the best that I can be'
- PODCAST: Quinn and Dimitroff talk Falcons roster cuts
- VIDEO: Quinn talks roster moves and addition of Matt Bryant
- ARTICLE: Blank would be 'disappointed' if deal with Julio not reached soon
- ARTICLE: Zimmer predicts 'really good game' against Falcons
- ARTICLE: It's time to put Tommy Nobis in the Hall of Fame
- PODCAST: Gearing up for the Vikings and 2019 season
- ARTICLE: Trufant playing like 'one of the top cornerbacks'
- ARTICLE: Falcons injury report
- VIDEO: Matt Ryan: "It's going to be a constant process for us"
- ARTICLE: How to watch Falcons vs. Vikings
- ARTICLE: Dan Quinn provides and update on right tackle
- ARTICLE: How Grady Jarrett could impact Falcons-Vikings
- ARTICLE: Falcons injury report
- ARTICLE: Who will win Falcons or Vikings? Expert picks
- VIDEO: Ben Kotwica: Talks about Matt Bryant's return, preparation for team
- VIDEO: Julio Jones addresses availability for Sunday
Week of 8/25 - 9/1
- PODCAST: Keanu Neal, Ricardo Allen talk about return
- ARTICLE: Falcons 2019 uniform schedule released
- ARTICLE: McGary 'hit all of the markers' in practice
- ARTICLE: Blake hopes to continue following in Ridley's footsteps
- VIDEO: Calvin Ridley will be even faster in his second year
- VIDEO: Kaleb McGary: "I love to play football"
- ARTICLE: Falcons to bring in Matt Bryant for workout
- ARTICLE: Ollison, Falcons run all over Jaguars
- ARTICLE: Falcons vs. Jaguars takeaways
- ARTICLE: Tavecchio, Walsh leave door open for Bryant
- ARTICLE: Dimitroff: Falcons 'very close' to deal with Julio
- VIDEO: Falcons vs. Jaguars highlights
- VIDEO: Falcons Head Coach Dan Quinn postgame press conference | Falcons vs. Jaguars
- ARTICLE: Bryant is back with the Falcons
- ARTICLE: Falcons 2019 roster released
- ARTICLE: Falcons 2019 roster position-by-position breakdown
- ARTICLE: Falcons writers react to 2019 roster
- ARTICLE: Falcons load up on running backs
- VIDEO: Welcome back, Matt Bryant
- VIDEO: Thomas Dimitroff talks about bringing Matt Bryant back
Week of 8/11 - 8/18
Week of 8/3 - 8/10
- VIDEO: Best of Tony Gonzalez's HOF speech
- VIDEO: Tony Gonzalez's HOF speech
- VIDEO: The chair of honor
- VIDEO: Highlights from Military Appreciation Day
- ARTICLE: Be sure to walk by the empty chair
- ARTICLE: Takeaways from Military Appreciation Day
- ARTICLE: Benkert's toe will 'knock him out for a while'
Week of 7/19-7/26
- Deion Jones is pumped to be 'back together with my boys'
- Grady Jarrett 'it feels good to be back out there'
- Dan Quinn is excited to get this season going
- Highlights: The Brotherhood returns to the field for Day 1 of AT&T Training Camp
- NFLN: Julio Jones has 'confidence' in Atlanta Falcons organization
- NFLN: As long as Julio Jones is on the field, Falcons are 'force to be reckoned with'
- ARTICLE: Returning starters give first day of camp a 'family reunion feel'
- ARTICLE: Report: Michael Bennett suffers broken ankle on first day of camp
- ARTICLE: Devonta Freeman ready to leave dark times behind
- ARTICLE: Deion Jones on new contract: 'I have a lot more I want to accomplish'
- ARTICLE: Report: J.J. Wilcox suffers torn ACL on first day of practice
- NFLN: Falcons rookie Chris Lindstrom worked with first-team offense Monday
- Wired: Falcons Head Coach Dan Quinn
- Dan Quinn: 'On this day we needed the rain work'
- Keanu Neal: 'When it's raining, it's go time'
- Matt Ryan: 'I feel as good as I ever have'
- Biggest Falcons storylines heading into 2019
- NFLN: Breaking down Dan Quinn's evaluation technique
- D'Eric: The definition of courage
- ARTICLE: Falcons agree to terms with Allen Bailey
- ARTICLE: Takeaways: A new camp battle provides clue on offensive line
- ARTICLE: Why Devonta Freeman's return pushes the Falcons over the top
- ARTICLE: Why John Cominsky could be the Falcons' surprise in 2019
- ARTICLE: Archer's Take: Revamped Devonta Freeman, offensive line big stories early on
- ARTICLE: Falcons place J.J. Wilcox on Reserve/Injured
- Wired: Falcons Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter
- Dan Quinn: 'The practice reps are where you earn your rep on the team'
- Julio Jones: 'Every day I'm getting better and better'
- NFLN: Matt Ryan 'can surpass his MVP numbers' in 2019
- ARTICLE: Takeaways: Three rookies impress on first day of pads
- ARTICLE: Alex Mack's recipe for success
- Wired: Grady Jarrett leads Falcons defense
- Austin Hooper: 'We really enjoy the new offensive style'
- Dan Quinn: 'When you get your opportunity, you make the most of it'
- Mohamed Sanu: 'It's great battling with those guys'
- ARTICLE: Takeaways: Secondary steals the show
- ARTICLE: Calvin Ridley has 'tight' hamstring but expected back
- ARTICLE: Austin Hooper provides glimpse of Falcons offense
Week of 7/8 - 7/12
Week of 6/22 - 6/28
- Podcast playback: Matt Ryan sets record straight on 'Get (__) set!' - Matt Ryan talks about directing his points to Julio, not Sanu.
- NFLN: Falcons are 'too good' to keep missing playoffs - NFLN predicts Falcons to be most improved NFC South team
- Ranking the Falcons' five all-time best rushing performances
Week of 6/14 - 6/21
- Another first for Mercedes-Benz Stadium: 'SNF' opening to be filmed in NFL stadium for first time ever
- SFTB: Matt Ryan-Michael Vick comparisons, stiff-arms, Julio Jones, Drew Brees and socks
- Ranking the Falcons' five all-time best wins against the Saints
- Matt Ryan on Tony Gonzalez, high-end Belgian beers, and being a dad
Week of 6/7 - 6/13
- What it takes to earn Ring of Honor status | Roddy White Highlights
- Watch as Roddy White receives the surprise of a lifetime from Matt Ryan and Michael Jenkins
- Arthur Blank calls and congratulates Roddy White, "a perfect role model for that Ring of Honor"
- Grady Jarrett excited to be back with teammates
- Dan Quinn discusses his excitement to have everyone at minicamp
- Julio Jones talks offseason, rookies, and Roddy White's induction into the Ring of Honor
Week of 5/31 - 6/6
Week of 5/24 - 5/30
- Tabeek: A healthy, hungry Devonta Freeman will be key to Falcons' success in 2019
- Ranking the NFC South's running back groups: All-purpose stars lead the way
- Falcons players and Legends hosted wounded military veterans for annual fishing tournament -The Atlanta Falcons hosted wounded military veterans for the 12th annual Fishing with the Falcons – a two-day fishing event in Savannah, GA where Atlanta Falcons players and Legends competed alongside the veterans.
- Falcons travel to West Point for leadership training: 'They do it better than anybody'
- Arthur Blank, Steve Cannon, Dan Quinn and players thank and learn from our military at West Point -Memorial Day should be every day. To personally show appreciation and learn from our nation's heroes, a group of Falcon's leadership, players, and coaches traveled to the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York to continue learning about the experiences of our soldiers.
- Falcons' coaches Dirk Koetter and Greg Knapp discuss how Matt Ryan has improved
- Falcons release undrafted free agent, add players to offensive and defensive lines
- Ranking the NFC South's tight end groups: Jared Cook joins talented bunch of playmakers
- "We know what happened, but the world don't" | Barner & Bosher relive the hit heard around the NFL
- NFLN: Falcons and Saints will 'fight it out' for NFC South title - NFL Network's Steve Mariucci says the Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints will "fight it out" for NFC South title.
Week of 5/17 - 5/23
- Falcons' Steven Means suffers season-ending injury - Defensive end Steven Means is out for the 2019 season
- Here are five Falcons with the most to prove before training camp
- Dirk Koetter on Falcons' roster: 'We can't ever complain about not having talent'
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium named Sports Facility of the Year
- [NFLN ranks WRs with best hands: Where does Falcons WR Julio Jones land?](NFLN ranks WRs with best hands: Where does Falcons WR Julio Jones land?)
- Mularkey on run scheme, playing faster
- Koetter talks Julio, first round draft picks
- Ranking the NFC South's receiver corps
- Ricardo Allen on Falcons: 'When we're all out there, we're a top-10 defense'
- Dan Quinn explains absences of key players, including Julio Jones and Grady Jarrett
- Devonta Freeman excited to be back to work
- Keanu Neal speaks on "the process"
- Matt Ryan talks productivity in OTAs and getting back to work with Koetter
- Dan Quinn talks OTAs and offseason progress
- Gage skies for touchdown grab from Ryan
Week of 5/10 - 5/16
- Takeaways: Falcons draft picks lead way in first rookie minicamp practice - Takeaways from the first rookie minicamp practice
- From Senior Bowl to rookie camp, Falcons' first-round picks continue to gel on and off the field
- Kendall Sheffield on first practice: I looked around and realized that I'm an Atlanta Falcon
- Marcus Green is an all-purpose wonder who should add excitement to Falcons' offense
- John Cominsky faces an uphill climb, and the Falcons rookie should feel right at home
- Falcons injury updates: Dan Quinn provides details on Keanu Neal, Ricardo Allen, Devonta Freeman
- Takeaways: Jayson Stanley, defensive line among top observations at Falcons rookie minicamp
- Report: Thomas Dimitroff 'very encouraged' by talks on Julio Jones' extension
- Falcons sign former Oregon running back Tony Brooks-James
- Dan Quinn reveals how one fruitful weekend made a big impact on the Falcons' draft - In one weekend, the Falcons visited three players who they eventually drafted
Week of 5/3 - 5/9
- Falcons name Shepley Heard director of pro personnel
- Falcons offseason schedule: Key dates fans should know
- This Falcon can fly: Kendall Sheffield's elite speed should help secondary - Sheffield was one of the fastest players in the draft
- Falcons agree to terms with four draft picks - John Cominsky, Jordan Miller, Qadree Ollison and Marcus Green agreed to terms
- John Cominsky is a small-school player with big-time upside for the Falcons - Coming out of Charleston, there is a lot of room for Cominsky to improve
- How the Falcons' three rookie defenders fared in 2018 - A look back at the performance of Atlanta's three defensive rookies in 2018
- Falcons name Dr. Kyle Hammond head team physician
- [Falcons rookie tackle Kaleb McGary brings a desire to dominate his foes](Falcons rookie tackle Kaleb McGary brings a desire to dominate his foes)
- Falcons' rookie minicamp: 4 potential sleepers to keep an eye on
- Falcons' rookie minicamp: 10 biggest questions to be answered
- Falcons rookie Qadree Ollison brings a versatile and needed skillset to backfield
- How the Falcons' three offensive rookies fared in 2018 - A look back at the performance of Atlanta's three offensive rookies in 2018
- Falcons rookie minicamp: Everything fans need to know
- List of top remaining free agents, plus possible fits with the Falcons
- Falcons agree to terms with Kaleb McGary, Kendall Sheffield
Week of 4/28 - 5/2
- Falcons writers react to draft picks, list concerns, name favorite picks
- Falcons agree to terms with 16 undrafted free agents
- Early guess at the Falcons 2019 starters on offense - An early prediction at who could start on offense
- Media dishes out grades for the Falcons' 2019 draft class
- Falcons release Brandon Fusco - The Falcons parted ways with veteran guard Brandon Fusco
- 5 things to know about Falcons' first-round pick Kaleb McGary
- 5 things to know about Falcons' first-round pick Chris Lindstrom
- Early guess at the Falcons 2019 starters on defense
- How the NFL Draft changed the NFC South landscape - A look at how the division changed following the draft
Week of 4/18 - 4/27
- Falcons sign Ra'Shede Hageman to a one-year deal - The Falcons added a massive defensive tackle
- GM Thomas Dimitroff on making final adjustments before the 2019 NFL Draft
- 5 Questions: Jake Matthews recalls his journey as a top NFL Draft prospect - A Q&A about Jake Matthews' draft journey
- Falcons agree to terms with J.J. Wilcox on a one-year deal - Falcons added a safety to bolster secondary depth
- Grady Jarrett signs Falcons' franchise tender
- 5 Questions: Deadrin Senat recalls his NFL Draft journey from South Florida to the Falcons - A Q&A about Deadrin Senat's draft journey
- 5 Questions: Devonta Freeman recalls his NFL Draft journey as a Florida State standout - A Q&A about Devonta Freeman's draft journey
- Falcons exercise fifth-year option on Pro Bowl safety Keanu Neal
- Falcons roundtable: Writers debate the first pick, possible trades, team needs, more - A discussion between Falcons writers about the NFL Draft
- 2019 NFL Draft: Falcons select Chris Lindstrom in first round
- Chris Lindstrom on being picked by Falcons: 'Atlanta was definitely a place I wanted to go'
- College Highlights: Falcons first round draft pick, Chris Lindstrom
- Tabeek: Falcons are getting bigger, faster and nastier - The Falcons added size, speed and toughness in the first round of the draft
- Falcons were 'focused' on acquiring Lindstrom, addressing offensive line in first round - Offensive line was a main priority for the Falcons in the first round
- Falcons are in position to do something no team in NFL history ever has - The Falcons could be the first ever NFL team to start five former first-rounders together on the offensive line
- Kaleb McGary: I want defenders to be afraid of me
- College Highlights: Falcons draft Kaleb McGary with 31st overall pick
- 2019 NFL Draft: Falcons select Kendall Sheffield in fourth round
- Falcons pick Kendall Sheffield was college football's fastest player in 2018
- 2019 NFL Draft: Falcons select John Cominsky in fourth round
- 2019 NFL Draft: Falcons select Qadree Ollison in fifth round
- 2019 NFL Draft: Falcons select Jordan Miller in fifth round
- John Cominsky explains switch from quarterback to defensive end
- 2019 NFL Draft: Falcons select Marcus Green in sixth round
Week of 4/12 - 4/18
- Dan Quinn says adding Tyeler Davison could be 'really impactful' for Falcons - Tyeler Davison was a free agent signing at defensive tackle who started for the Saints the past three years
- Tabeek's 2019 NFL Mock Draft 8.0: Falcons take best pass-blocking tackle in class - In Tabeek's latest NFL mock draft, the Falcons select Andre Dillard at No. 14
- Austin Hooper explains a notable change to the Falcons' offense - The Falcons have changed from a depth-based offense to a step-based offense, which Hooper explained
- 2019 schedule: Falcons, Saints to clash on Thanksgiving for second straight year - The Falcons will face the Saints on Thanksgiving night for the second year in a row. The game will be at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- 2019 schedule: Falcons to appear in two prime-time games - The Falcons will twice play on "Sunday Night Football." In Week 2 against the Philadelphia Eagles and on Thanksgiving against the Saints.
- 2019 schedule: Falcons get mid-season break with bye week coming Week 9 - The Falcons bye week falls in the middle of the season in Week 9
- Roundtable: What to make of the Falcons' 2019 schedule release - A roundtable discussion from the Falcons' writers about the 2019 schedule
- Falcons' 2019 schedule includes pivotal NFC South stretch late in season - The Falcons will play five NFC South teams in five straight weeks starting in Week 10
- Falcons' 2019 schedule begins with the toughest stretch of the season - Each team the Falcons face in their first five games reached the postseason with the last to seasons.
- 2019 Atlanta Falcons schedule released - The Falcons' 2019 schedule
- Falcons sign Chris Odom to a two-year contract
- Falcons sign John Wetzel to a one-year deal
- Here's what we learned after five seperate seven-round mock draft simulations for the Falcons - A summary of five seperate seven-round mock draft simulations and how certain trends may play out for the Falcons on draft weekend
Week of 4/5 - 4/11
- Thoughts on the 2019 Falcons? Here are three hot takes from the national media - Three national media hot takes about the Falcons
- The definitive top five draft classes in Falcons history - A ranking of the five best draft classes the Falcons have ever had
- Atlanta Falcons mock draft tracker
- Tabeek's 2019 NFL Mock Draft 7.0 - Falcons take defensive end Brian Burns in Tabeek's latest mock
- Can the Falcons strike gold with the No. 14 pick? History says they can - A look at the most notable players take with the 14th pick
- Adrian Clayborn's top plays - Clayborn set franchise record for sacks in a game vs. Cowboys in 2017.
- Dan Quinn lists five Falcons he's keeping a close eye on - As the Falcons begin their offseason workouts, who will Quinn be watching?
- Falcons agree to terms with Adrian Clayborn - Falcons bring back the veteran defensive end
- Falcons 2019 preseason schedule: Opponents set - Falcons preseason order set
- Why Clemson's Christian Wilkins could be the Falcons' first-round pick - A profile of draft prospect Christian Wilkins
- Here's why Matt Ryan must be on the Mount Rushmore of current NFL QBs - A statistical look at why Matt Ryan deserves to be named with the NFL's best crop of current quarterbacks
- Arthur Blank believes Falcons will have 'one of the better drafts' in franchise history - Blank is encouraged with the direction of the franchise and believes a big draft is around the corner
- Falcons 2019 schedule: Five things to know, including 13 indoor games - A thorough and informative primer for the upcoming schedule release
- Top 5 homegrown and transplant players in Falcons history - The five best players who played in Atlanta for six-plus year and the five best players who left before their sixth year
Week of 3/29 - 4/4
- Will they do it again? Last time the Falcons had nine picks, they made a blockbuster trade - Traded up 21 spots to draft Julio Jones in 2011
- Tabeek's NFL Mock Draft 6.0: Falcons land disruptive playmaker to pair with Grady Jarrett
- Falcons sign reserve linebacker/safety Kemal Ishmael to one-year deal
- Falcons sign guard Adam Gettis to one-year contract
- Report: Julio Jones 'comfortable' with contract negotiation with Falcons - Julio Jones isn't worried about being the highest-paid receiver in the NFL and is content with the ongoing contract negotiations with the Falcons
- A silver lining to the Falcons' injury-riddled 2018 season could prove big in 2019 - As a result of the injuries sustained in 2018, the Falcons had numerous young players get valuable experience that should pay off moving forward
- Projecting Atlanta's 2019 NFL Draft selections - NFL Network's Bucky Brooks and Curtis Conway project which players the Atlanta Falcons could target in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Week of 3/21 - 3/28
- Turning the page: How the Falcons roster is significantly different from 2018 - A position-by-position look at how the Falcons have changed in free agency
- Vic Beasley, Takk McKinley top list of players Dan Quinn wants to see step up in 2019 - Quinn wants to see big things from the two pass rushers
- Atlanta Falcons 2019 Mock Draft Tracker
- Dan Quinn identifies three positions of need for Falcons as draft nears - Quinn believes the Falcons need to address defensive tackle, defensive end and the secondary
- Tabeek's 2019 NFL Mock Draft 5.0 - Falcons add missing piece, solidify line with some nastiness
- 2019 NFL Draft: Why Houston's Ed Oliver could be the Falcons' first-round pick - Analysis of why Ed Oliver, one of the top defensive tackle prospects in the draft, would be a fit with the Falcons
- Dan Quinn expects Isaiah Oliver to start at cornerback for Falcons in 2019 - Falcons coach Dan Quinn says he expects second-year cornerback Isaiah Oliver to be a starter in the secondary in 2019
- Dan Quinn, Arthur Blank provide status update on talks with Julio Jones, Grady Jarrett - The team wants to keep Julio Jones and Grady Jarrett in the fold for the long run
- Arthur Blank evaluates areas of need for draft, gives thoughts on Julio, Grady Jarrett and Falcons defense - Falcons owner Arthur Blank spoke with AtlantaFalcons.com's Kelsey Conway and discussed the upcoming NFL Draft as well as updates on Julio Jones and Grady Jarrett.
- Dan Quinn recaps Falcons' free agency moves, sets expectations for 2019 offseason - Falcons head coach Dan Quinn spoke with Kelsey Conway of AtlantaFalcons.com and discussed his expectations for the 2019 offseason.
- Why free agency may have made the Falcons' draft approach fairly obvious - The team addressed the offensive side of the ball in free agency, leaving them with remaining defensive needs to address in the draft
- Rich McKay on where NFL stands on status of replay use: 'Anywhere but close to the finish line' - The issue of how large a role replay should have in the NFL is still very much an ongoing discussion
- Roundtable: What to make of the Falcons' free agency moves - Analysis of the Falcons' moves in free agency and the remaining areas of the roster they need to address
- NFL, Falcons approve minority percentage of ownership to limited partners - Arthur Blank sold 10 percent of the team's shares to three limited partners, one of which is joining the organization for the first time
- Change coming to NFL overtime rules? Rich McKay says format is 'in a pretty good place' - There are no expected changes to the NFL's overtime rule and Rich McKay believes the the format is in a good place
- NFL Free Agency: How the NFC South landscape has changed - A look at the impact that NFL free agency had on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Carolina Panthers and New Orleans Saints
- Falcons agree to terms with WR Justin Hardy - The Falcons signed wide receiver Justin Hardy to a one-year contract
Week of 3/14 - 3/20
- Tabeek's 2019 NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Free-agent frenzy results in Falcons landing big-time pass rusher
- Falcons GM: All positions still on table still despite recent free-agent signings - Falcons remain open to all options when it comes to player acquisition
- Why the Falcons have gone all in on offense (so far) in free agency - Falcons have prioritized improving the running game and improving the offensive line
- Mailbag from Falcons fans to editor (Straight from the Beek) - Questions about Falcons drafting a quarterback, Dan Quinn's defense, Vic Beasley, uniforms
- Charles Davis Mock Draft 1.0
- Falcons agree to terms with Logan Paulsen - Falcons brought back blocking tight end Logan Paulsen on a one-year contract
- The Falcons' top remaining needs after first wave of free agency - Falcons focused heavily on the offense in free agency, leaving some needs on the defensive line.
- Former Falcons Tevin Coleman, Brian Poole land with new teams - Coleman signed with the San Francisco 49ers, Poole signed with the New York Jets
- Deadrin Senat: Overcoming the rookie wall - Falcons rookie defensive tackle Deadrin Senat reflects on his first season with the NFL.
Week of 3/8 - 3/13
- Falcons agree to terms with guard James Carpenter, How he fits the Falcons OL - gives the Falcons a solid, veteran option at the guard spot to help offset the loss of Andy Levitre and sure up the pass protection,
- Falcons agree to terms with guard Jamon Brown, How he fits the Falcons OL - will go a long way towards adding size to the Falcons' offensive line
- Dan Quinn talks about newest Falcons - "We wanted to make sure that we were going to be really physical. Both of these guys have shown on tape that style and that attitude."
- Free Agency Tracker - Stay up to date on all free agency signings
- Tabeek's 2019 NFL Mock Draft 3.0: Falcons add crucial piece to offensive line amid trades, signings
- Every Touchdown | 2018 Season
- Falcons to kick off 2019 preseason vs. Broncos in Hall of Fame Game - Falcons will now start preseason a week early, play 5 games
- NFL Free Agency: The Atlanta Falcons' most pressing needs - OL, DL, CB
- Free agency primer: Where the Falcons stand as the new league year begins - List of Falcons free agents and approach to free agency
- Photos: Memorable Falcons Free Agents - History of top free agents signed
- Together We Rise Girls Flag Football Summit - Falcons fully funded program to grow the game of flag football for girls and women in GA
Week of 3/1 - 3/7
- Tabeek's NFL Mock Draft 2.0: Falcons take top offensive line prospect
- Falcons hire Jess Simpson as defensive line coach, Bryant Young stepping down - Jess Simpson has "existing knowledge of our scheme and familiarity with our players", Bryant Young announced he was stepping down from the role to spend more time with his family
- Dan Quinn sheds light on how Falcons will feature playmaker Damontae Kazee
- Top prospect Jonah Willams idolizes Falcons' Pro Bowl left tackle Jake Matthews
- Falcons use franchise tag on Grady Jarrett, plan to continue talks on extension
- What applying the franchise tag on Grady Jarrett means for the Falcons
- Simulcam: Falcons WR Calvin Ridley flies by little brother UGA WR Riley Ridley in 40-yard dash
- Mic'd Up: GM Thomas Dimitroff at the 2019 NFL Combine - TD says put the injuries behind. He and DQ are very homed in on where the consistencies and inconsistencies are because consistency in the NFL is paramount.
- Mic'd Up: Head Coach Dan Quinn at the 2019 NFL Combine - DQ thinks it's important to be more vulnerable in the interview process so that the potential players and coaches can truly get to know each other in the 15 minutes. "What's your why?"
- Atlanta Falcons Mock Draft Tracker - Tracks various mock drafts from notable media outlets (updated weekly)
Week of 2/22 - 3/1
- Julio Jones' 2011 Combine Workout - Despite a fractured foot, Julio recorded a 4.39 40-yd Dash
- Dan Quinn on Devonta Freeman: Falcons running back 'has a lot to prove'
- Tabeek's NFL Mock Draft 1.0: Matt Tabeek's guess on who the Falcons will take
- PHOTOS: Throwback - Falcons at the Combine - Julio, Keanu, Deion and others at the combine.
- Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff working 'diligently' on new deals for Grady Jarrett, Julio Jones
- Dan Quinn Believes Isaiah Oliver is Ready
- GM Thomas Dimitroff Says Falcons Want Grady Jarrett to Stay With Team in 2019
- What Dirk Koetter brings in his return to the Falcons
- Dan Quinn is a believer in Ty Sambrailo's starting ability
- Head coach Dan Quinn: Falcons 2019 offseason already feels 'strong'
- Falcons awarded two compensatory picks in 2019 NFL Draft - Full list of 2019 Falcons Draft Picks
- PHOTOS: Falcons with new deals - Falcons that have signed in 2019