ATLANTA, Ga. – The Falcons addressed several needs in the 2019 NFL Draft, starting with the offensive line. Atlanta's rookie class consists of the following players:
- Boston College guard Chris Lindstrom (No. 14 overall)
- Washington tackle Kaleb McGary (No. 31)
- Ohio State cornerback Kendall Sheffield (No. 111)
- Charleston defensive end John Cominsky (No. 135)
- Pittsburgh running back Qadree Ollison (No. 152)
- Washington cornerback Jordan Miller (No. 172)
- Louisiana-Monroe running back Marcus Green (No. 203).
Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff and head coach Dan Quinn made a concerted effort to fill their roster with bigger, tougher, nastier players in the draft.
For the most part, the national media were consistent in their grades for the Falcons. Atlanta didn't earn an A from any of the various outlets, but for the most part, the experts believe the Falcons took care of their biggest need.
Here's how the national media graded Atlanta's draft: