SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You are over the age of 18.
- You have entered the phone number correctly.
- You are the owner and the only user of the mobile device and the number provided; and you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- You understand that your telecommunications carrier's messaging and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Atlanta Falcons does not charge you for sending or receiving Text Messages through the Text Message Services.
- You understand Mercedes-Benz stadium, its vendors, including but not limited to any and all telecommunications carriers are not responsible for, nor liable for delayed or undelivered Text Messages.
- You understand not all carriers support all Text Message types.
- Supported Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Metro-PCS, Verizon, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Google Voice, Boost, ACG, Tier 2/3 Carrier Group, RCG, Peerless Network
- Consent is not a condition of purchase.
- You agree to receive Text Messages after 9pm Eastern Time.
- You understand and agree the frequency of messages you will receive may vary.
- You agree to receive Text asking you to opt-in to future Text Messages, including marketing messages.
OPT-IN INFORMATION (ATLANTA FALCONS):
When requesting to opt-in, you should receive a return SMS text message confirming your choice to opt-in and asking you to reply with YES. If you do not wish to complete your opt-in, simply ignore the text message and do not reply. In order to complete your opt-in, you must reply YES. In some cases we may also accept synonyms such as, but not limited to, "Absolutely," "Of Course", "Sure," "Y," "Yah," "Yeah," "Yep," and "Yup." Successful opt-ins will receive a text confirming the opt-in is complete.
OPT-OUT INFORMATION (ATLANTA FALCONS):
To opt-out of the Text Message Services, text "STOP," "STOP ALL," "QUIT," "CANCEL," "UNSUBSCRIBE," or "END" from the device which you used to opt-in to (61484). You should receive a return Text Message confirming your choice to opt-out. If you opt-out, you should not receive any Text Messages until you opt-in again to the Text Message Services. You may also opt-out by calling our toll-free number 1-770-965-3115, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (if emailing, please make sure to include your mobile phone number for which you opted-in).
HOW TO RECIEVE SUPPORT:
If you need assistance sending, receiving, or opting-out from receiving Text Messages, simply text "HELP" to (61484), call 1-770-965-3115, or email email@example.com to reach our customer support.