If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
The Services are hosted in and provided from the United States and are intended for visitors located within the United States. If you are a resident of the EU or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law and use the Services, you should be aware that by doing so you are transferring the personal information you enter in connection with your use of the Services to the United States for storage and processing and that the United States does not have the same data protection laws as the EU, and some other regions. There are additional terms applicable to residents of the EU who use the Services (see below). If you do not agree with the terms applicable to residents of the EU you should not use the Services.
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit or use the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register or create an account with our Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, sign up to receive email communications, use a send-to-a-friend feature, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our marketing partners affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, improve analytics and improve site functionality to give you the best product possible.
We may use local storage objects (LSOs) to store content information and preferences.
Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, may also use LSOs to collect and store information.
Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone and provide enhanced services to you. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We will link the information we store within the analytics software to your personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application to provide enhanced services to you, such as special offers and a tailored fan experience.
Limited members of the NFL Fan Marketing and IT departments, as well as the third-party vendor that processes fan data on behalf of the us may access and otherwise process personal information in connection with their job responsibilities or contractual obligations.
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- Service Providers:We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases; perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). We may share information with third-parties, such as social networking platforms, so that they may send tailored communications on our behalf via their platforms. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with the subsidiaries and affiliates of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC and Mercedes-Benz Stadium including but not limited to Atlanta United Football Club, LLC. In addition, we may share your information with all members of the NFL Family, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc.
- Select Business Partners:With your permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third-party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
· Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services and Traffic Management Services such as Google Analytics. These third parties may set their own cookies, web beacons, Local Shared Objects, or similar web technologies to collect information through the Services about users’ online activities over time and across different websites. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Interactive Features: We may share information with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Geolocation Information: We may share your geolocation information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use precise geolocation information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also may share your geolocation information with third parties so that they may provide you with geographically relevant advertising. If you wish to stop the further collection of your geolocation information, whether collected through location services, Bluetooth, or microphone access technology, please opt-out using your device settings.
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Google+, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
5. Links To Other Web Sites
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. For example, if we collect financial information, we will use encryption software to help protect this information when it is in transit. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
7. Data Retention
We will retain your information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations, legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and the duration of your use of our website and receipt of our Services.
8. Children's Privacy
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If we are made aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with COPPA, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by turning off push notifications at the device level. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
We store your friends’ email addresses and names for the sole purpose of sending an email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friends may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you may turn them off at the device level.
You may opt-out of location based services at any time by editing the setting at the device level or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your information, make changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may access, correct, or request deletion of certain information by signing into your account and making the required changes, by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Atlanta Falcons Football Club
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
12. International Users (not including EU users)
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
Additional Information for EU Users
If you are resident in the EU you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following notice applies only to EU residents who use the Services.
Our lawful bases for the use of your personal information are: (i) consent or (ii) any other applicable lawful bases, such as it is necessary to process your personal information in order to fulfill the terms of any contract we make with you or our legitimate interest in engaging in commerce, offering products and services of value, preventing fraud, ensuring information and network security, direct marketing and complying with industry practices.
Please note that if you use the Services, we will transfer your personal information to the United States and by using the Services you give your agreement to such transfers. The European Commission does not consider that the United States provides adequate protection for personal information. For such transfers, we take necessary measures to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection. However, if you do not wish your personal information to be transferred to the United States, you should not use the Services. For further information about international data transfers, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact Us” section below.
EU User Rights
· You have the right to withdraw consent to processing, where consent is the basis of processing. For personal information we collect on our website you may withdraw your consent by suspending your account or requesting that we delete your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
· You have the right to access the personal information that we hold and how we process it, under certain conditions.
· You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate personal information.
· You have the right to object to unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
· You have the right to erasure of past data about you (your “right to be forgotten”) under certain conditions.
· You have the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your personal information is inaccurate.
· You have the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, subject to certain conditions.
· You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in your country.
To exercise any of the above listed rights (with the exception of the right to complain to a data protection authority in your country) please contact us using the details in the Contact Us section below. We will process any requests in accordance with applicable law and within a reasonable period of time. We may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
13. Contact Us
Atlanta Falcons Football Club
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
14. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, § 512(c)(2), if you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our DMCA Agent with a written communication containing the following information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY DMCA NOTICES WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
· (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
· (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed;
· (c) your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
· (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or the law;
· (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
· (f) an electronic or physical signature of you or someone authorized on the copyright owner's behalf, to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via postal mail or e-mail to our DMCA Agent as follows:
Atlanta Falcons Football Club
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542