|2017||New York Jets||15||1||9||94||10.4||24||0|
- Tallied 26 receptions for 330 yards (12.7 avg.) and one touchdown in 20 career games for the Jets and Houston Texans.
- Played two seasons (2015-16) at the University of California, Berkeley after transferring from Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho where he played one season (2013).
- In two seasons at California, hauled in 111 receptions for 1,498 yards (13.5 avg.) and 12 touchdowns in 20 games (nine starts).
- Appeared in 10 games with starts in nine and tallied 92 receptions for 1,249 yards and 11 touchdowns at Cal in 2016.
- Ranked third in the country in receptions per game (9.2) and fourth in receiving yards per game (124.9).
- Earned First-Team All-Pac-12 honors from the Associated Press, Athlon Sports, ESPN.com and Phil Steele as well as a Second-Team selection of the league's coaches.
- Led the Pac-12 in receiving yards per game, receptions per game, receptions and receiving yards.
- Attended Moorpark (Calif.) High School and registered 49 catches for 882 receiving yards (18.0 avg.) and 12 touchdowns as a senior in 2012.
- Named first-team All-Marmonte League and All-Ventura County choice as well as team MVP and team captain in his final high school season.
- Also the MVP of his school's track and field team as a 2013 senior, winning the Marmonte League title in the 100 meters and also as a member of two relay team winners.
- Majored in legal studies at California.