|WK||OPP||RESULT||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|10||@Saints||W 26 - 9||0||48||4||4||100||2||2||100||0||7||65.1||3||4||27.3|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|2017||Los Angeles Chargers||4||0||1||41||6||3||50||9||9||100||0||14||65.9||8||6||28.8|
- Spent time with the New England Patriots practice squad during October of 2019.
- Signed with the Atlanta Legends of the AAF in January of 2019 where he was 14-for-14 on field goals in eight games.
- Signed by the Los Angeles Chargers as a free agent following the 2017 NFL Draft; converted three of six field goal attempts and all nine of his extra point attempts.
- Became the first kicker in Georgia Southern history to be named a finalist for the Lou Groza Award.
- In 2016, became the program's first FBS All-American (Third-Team).
- During his senior season (2016), led the team in scoring with 85 points and also ranked second in the country for field goal percentage hitting 19 of 20 tries.
- At the end of his collegiate career, set a new school record for career field goal percentage, hitting 31 of 35 (88.6%).
- Received All-Sun Belt honors.
- One of four NFL players born in South Korea.