|1||Panthers||W 24 - 10|
|2||Packers||W 25 - 24|
- Played three seasons (2020-22) at Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Started in 31 games, recording 112 tackles (84 solo), 30 passes defensed, nine interceptions, five tackles for loss, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Started all 12 games as a junior in 2022, recording 24 total tackles (16 solo), 12 passes defensed, six interceptions, two tackles for loss, two defensive touchdowns and one sack.
- Named a 2022 Unanimous All-American (AP, first-team; Sporting News, first-team; Walter Camp, first-team; FWAA, first-team; CBS Sports/247 Sports, first-team, The Athletic, first-team).
- Named 2022 AP Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year and Pac-12 All-Conference First Team (Coaches and AP).
- In his sophomore campaign, he posted 63 total tackles (46 solo), 15 passes defensed, two interceptions, two forced fumbles, one tackle for loss and one defensive touchdown.
- Named Pac-12 All-Conference and AP All-Pac-12 second team in 2021.
- Recorded nine career interceptions, including a school-record-tying four returned for touchdowns.
- As a true freshman in 2020, he recorded 25 total tackles (22 solo), 3 passes defensed, two tackles for loss, one interception, one fumble recovery and one defensive touchdown.
- Born and raised in Lakewood, Calif.
- Attended La Habra (Calif.) High School.
- Recorded 28 tackles, four interceptions and seven passes defensed his senior year, adding 30 receptions for 435 yards (14.5 avg.) and 10 touchdowns.
- As a junior he notched 18 tackles, two interceptions and 10 passes defensed along with 54 catches for 1,210 yards (22.4 avg.) and 19 touchdowns.
- Registered 26 tackles, seven interceptions with 154 return yards and 15 passes defensed, adding eight carries for 127 yards with 153 return yards between kick and punt return.
- Named Freeway League Player of the Year as a junior and two-time all-league, earning first-team as a junior.
- Named 2019 All-USA first-team defense and 2018 All-USA California Football first-team selection; 2019 Orange County Defensive Player of the Year and three-time first-team all-county.
- Son of Clark and Lakeisha. Has two sisters and a brother.
Who stood out in Falcons final preseason game vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers held on to an early lead to defeat the Falcons at home, 24-0.
Veteran leadership, willingness to learn, part of why Calais Campbell thinks 'this D-line could be scary'
Campbell, Grady Jarrett and David Onyemata lead the formidable defensive front
Camp Report: Ryan Nielsen coaching permeates defensive mindset
Arthur Smith updates status of Cordarrelle Patterson and Mike Hughes.
Camp report: Why Matt Bergeron relishes opportunities to face Grady Jarrett, David Onyemata
The Clark Phillips III, Drake London rivalry continues, Desmond Ridder impressive yet again and Slade Bolden makes play of the day
Camp report: Kyle Pitts, Desmond Ridder making strides building chemistry
We also provide a Matt Hennessy injury update, discuss another Clark Phillips splash play and more
Camp report: Clark Phillips III makes splash play in front of fans
Intensity rises as defensive backs and receivers face off.
'He has something you can't teach': How the Falcons decided on Clark Phillips III in 2023 NFL Draft
When it came time for the the No. 113 overall pick in this year's draft, the Falcons went after something that can't be taught: Fearlessness.
Clark Phillips III details what makes him a 'chip on the shoulder guy'
Utah product ready to prove he can thrive, produce at the NFL level
Falcons sign DB Clark Phillips III to rookie contract
The Utah defensive back was the Falcons fourth round pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
Which NFL Draft pick (not named Bijan Robinson) will have biggest impact on 2023 Falcons? -- Question of the Week
Scott and Tori debate the Falcons rookie taken after No. 8 to have an instant impact on upcoming season
Question of the Week: Which new Falcons are you most excited to see during OTAs and minicamp?
Scott and Tori select a veteran addition and NFL draft pick they can't wait to watch work in red and black
Bair Mail: On Bijan Robinson, his impact on Cordarrelle Patterson, Clark Phillips III and more
We also discuss Jalen Carter being available at No. 8 overall and Georgia players in the NFL Draft
Scott and Tori break down the 2023 Falcons NFL Draft class
We discuss Bijan Robinson, the overall draft class and their favorite pick from Days 2 and 3
Falcons select Clark Phillips III with No. 113 overall NFL Draft pick
The Utah product led the Pac-12 with six interceptions in 2022
Calais Campbell, Grady Jarrett and others speak to media at the Atlanta Falcons 2023 AT&T Training Camp
Atlanta Falcons speak to media following practice at the Atlanta Falcons 2023 AT&T Training Camp.
Clark Phillips III: From a signing day flip to the NFL | Rookie Spotlight
Clark Phillips III was the highest rated player to ever sign with Utah football. Three years later, the defensive back, was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the fourth round and plans to compete at the highest level.
Matthew Bergeron, Jovaughn Gwyn, and Clark Phillips III speak after second rookie minicamp practice | Press Conferences
Rookies Matthew Bergeron, Jovaughn Gwyn, and Clark Phillips III speak to the media for the first time following their second day of rookie minicamp.
On The Rise | Episode 2 | Inside the Atlanta Falcons Draft Room
With the eighth overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select... Bijan Robinson! Terry Fontenot, Arthur Smith and the Atlanta front office staff put together the newest Falcons draft class. Get an exclusive look at how this rookie class came together as we follow along every pick in episode two of On the Rise.
Highlights of the entire 2023 Atlanta Falcons draft class
Check out highlights of the full 2023 Atlanta Falcons drafted players: Bijan Robinson, Matthew Bergeron, Zach Harrison, Clark Phillips III, DeMarcco Hellams, and Jovaughn Gwyn.
Spotlighting best Day 3 picks from 2023 draft 'NFL Total Access'
NFL Network's Marc Ross, Cynthia Frelund, Bucky Brooks, and Rhett Lewis discuss their best Day 3 picks from the 2023 NFL Draft.
Falcons select Clark Phillips III, DeMarcco Hellams & Jovaughn Gwyn | Rapid Reactions
Falcons select Clark Phillips III with No. 113 overall NFL Draft pick, DeMarcco Hellams with the No. 224 overall NFL Draft pick and OL Jovaughn Gwyn with the No. 225 overall NFL Draft pick.
Why the Atlanta Falcons selected Clark Phillips III | 2023 NFL Draft
Hear from the scouts and coaches who put in the work behind-the-scenes on why the Atlanta Falcons selected Clark Phillips III in the fourth round.
NFL Draft room phone call | The moment Clark Phillips III became an Atlanta Falcon
Get an inside look in the Draft room as General Manager Terry Fontenot calls Clark Phillips III to tell him he is going to be an Atlanta Falcon.
Clark Phillips III speaks to the media for the first time after being drafted by the Falcons | Press Conference
Clark Phillips III speaks to the media following being drafted and shares his excitement for joining the Atlanta Falcons.
Clark Phillips III shares excitement of being drafted and shares his future goals | Interviews
Clark Phillips III speaks with Taylor Vismor following being drafted 113th overall. He shares his initial reactions of being drafted and a hobby he has off the football field.