|1||Saints||L 26 - 27||1||1|
|2||@Rams||L 27 - 31||1||1|
|3||@Seahawks||W 27 - 23||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
- In seven seasons, has started all 111 games that he has played in.
- Has started 110 consecutive games at left tackle, the longest active streak by an offensive tackle in the NFL.
- Started all 16 games at left tackle in 2020.
- Started all 16 games at left tackle in 2019.
- Started at left tackle all 16 games in 2018, blocking for an offense that averaged 389.1 yards and 6.16 yards per play, the sixth-best mark in the NFL.
- Named to his first Pro Bowl (2018) as a replacement for Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams.
- In 2017, blocked for an offense that has averaged 364.8 yards and 5.93 yards per play, the third-best mark in the NFL.
- Started at left tackle and blocked for an offense that totaled 322 yards, including 124 on the ground, in a 26-13 Wild-Card win over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Started all 16 games at left tackle, blocking for an offense that set a franchise record with 540 points and averaged 415.8 yards per game in 2016.
- Started at left tackle and blocked for an offense that set a franchise record with 571 total yards against Carolina (10/2/16).
- Protected QB Matt Ryan as he became the 19th player in NFL history to throw for 500+ yards in a single game.
- Started all 16 games at left tackle and blocked for an offense that ranked seventh in the NFL averaging 374.1 yards per game in 2015. Protected Matt Ryan's blindside as the quarterback became one of four passers to throw for 4,000 yards in each of the last five seasons.
- Started 15 games at left tackle during his rookie season in 2014, and blocked for an offense that broke several franchise records.
- Started at left tackle and helped block for an offense that generated a franchise record 548 yards of total offense vs. New Orleans (9/7/14).
- Started at left tackle and helped block for an offense that scored 56 points (2nd most in franchise history) and recorded 488 total yards vs Tampa Bay (9/18/14).
'He always showed up with a plan on how to get better': How Dee Alford's valiant approach led him to the NFL
NFL Power Rankings Week 4: Dolphins shoot to the top after beating Josh Allen and the Bills, Trevor Lawrence helps Jaguars roar while Jalen Hurts' Eagles soar
Inside Tori's Notebook: On Kyle Pitts and A.J. Terrell's bounce back, Marcus Mariota's performance in win vs. Seattle
Bair: How Falcons found a way to 'outlast,' 'overcome,' vs. Seahawks, why future victories will be contingent on those two abilities