|4||@Jaguars||L 7 - 23||1||0|
|5||Texans||W 21 - 19||1||0|
|6||Commanders||L 16 - 24||1||0|
|7||@Buccaneers||W 16 - 13||1||0|
|8||@Titans||L 23 - 28||1||0|
|9||Vikings||L 28 - 31||1||0|
|10||@Cardinals||L 23 - 25||1||0|
|12||Saints||W 24 - 15||1||0|
|13||@Jets||W 13 - 8||1||0|
|14||Buccaneers||L 25 - 29||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
|2020||Los Angeles Chargers||6||3|
|2021||Los Angeles Chargers||17||15|
|2022||Los Angeles Chargers||12||0|
- Has played in 36 games (18 starts) over four seasons with the Minnesota Vikings and Los Angeles Chargers.
- In 2022, he appeared in 12 games with the Los Angeles Chargers, seeing action at left tackle and right tackle.
- Played in 17 games (15 starts) with the Chargers in 2021 at right tackle.
- Saw action in six games (three starts) with the Chargers in 2020. Also spent time in the XFL with the Los Angeles Wildcats.
- Appeared in one game with the Vikings in 2018.
- Spent majority of the 2017 season on the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals practice squads.
- Played in 46 games (28 starts) over four seasons (2012-16) at the University of Toledo.
- Named First-Team All-Mid American Conerference.
- Named to the Associated Press All-Bowl team.
- Leader of an offensive line that allowed just five sacks in 411 passing attempts, the second-lowest in the country in 2015. Helped the offense lead the MAC in rushing (207.9 yds/game) and rank third in scoring offense (35.0) and total offense (460.9).
- In 2014, played in all 13 games (three starts), helping the Rocket offense rank first in the MAC in total offense (486.3) and rushing offense (247.3). The unit was also tied for sacks allowed with 16.
- Saw action in seven games in 2013 as a reserve offensive lineman.
- Redshirted his freshman year in 2012.
- Attended Whitmer High School in Toledo, Ohio.
- Named First-Team All-Toledo Blade and was the district's Lineman of the Year as a senior in 2011. Also named second-team All-District and All-Conference.
- As a junior, was named second-team All-Distrct and All-Conference.
- Also lettered in basketball and track and field.
- His older brother, Beau, walked on at Toledo.
- Grandfather, Troy, served in the U.S. Navy.
- Majored in communication at Toledo.
- Son of Phil and Karen Norton.