|1||Panthers||W 24 - 10||10||56||5.6||21||0||6||27||4.5||17||1|
|2||Packers||W 25 - 24||19||124||6.5||19||0||4||48||12||29||0|
- Played three seasons (2020-22) at the University of Texas in Austin, Texas.
- Played in 31 games (28 starts), recording 3,410 yards on 539 carries (6.3 avg.) with 33 rushing touchdowns. He also tallied 60 receptions for 805 receiving yards and eight receiving touchdowns.
- Started all 12 games as a junior in 2022, recording single-season career highs in carries (258), rushing yards (1,580), rushing touchdowns (18) and receiving yards (314), while also adding 19 receptions and two receiving touchdowns.
- Named the 2022 Doak Walker Award recipient, given to the nation's most outstanding running back, a unanimous first-team All-American and a finalist for the Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award, which recognizes the top offensive player in Division I football who also exhibits the enduring characteristics that define Earl Campbell: integrity, performance, teamwork, sportsmanship, drive, community and tenacity.
- Named a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection, Dave Campbell's Texas Football Best Running Back and a first-team All-Texas selection.
- In his sophomore campaign, he posted 1,127 rushing yards on 195 carries (5.8 avg.) and 11 touchdowns, while also adding 26 receptions for 295 receiving yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- Named first-team All-Big 12 by the coaches and Associated Press.
- As a true freshman in 2020, he recorded 703 rushing yards on 86 carries and four rushing touchdowns, while adding 15 receptions for 196 receiving yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Broke program records for yards per carry in a game (19.1 ypc at Kansas State) and in a season (8.2 ypc).
- Born in Tucson, Ariz.
- Attended Salpointe Catholic High School in Tucson, Ariz.
- Became the first player in Arizona high school football history to twice win the Ed Doherty Award as the state's top high school football player by the Grand Canyon State Gridiron Club.
- Became Arizona's career all-time touchdown leader with 114 and its leading rusher with 7,036 yards. Also became the first running back in Arizona history to top 2,000 yards in three consecutive seasons.
- Named Arizona Gatorade Player of the Year in 2019, received the Arizona National Football Foundation Frank Kush Player of the Year honor and was named 4A Kino Region Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year in 2019.
- Rushed for 2,235 yards and 38 touchdowns on 126 carries (17.7 ypc/203.2 ypg), while also catching 12 passes for 314 yards and three touchdowns as a senior. He also returned four kickoffs for 238 yards, including a 94-yard touchdown and posted seven games with at least four rushing touchdowns. Led an offense that averaged 52.0 points per game as a senior.
- Named 4A Conference Offensive Player of the Year in 2018, selected as the 4A Kino Region Offensive Player of the Year and named first-team all-region.
- Posted 2,400 rushing yards and 35 touchdowns on 170 carries (14.1 ypc), along with 10 catches for 153 yards and one touchdown as a junior. Led an offense that averaged 43.9 points per game as a junior.
- Led Salpointe to a 13-1 overall record, including a 5-0 region mark and title, and an appearance in the AIA 4A state title game in 2018. Named first-team 4A all-conference in 2017, 4A Kino Region Offensive Player of the Year and first-team all-region.
- Rushed for 2,023 yards and 26 touchdowns on 189 carries (10.7 ypc), while catching eight passes for 136 yards and three touchdowns as a sophomore.
- Led Salpointe to a 12-2 overall record, including a 4-0 region mark and title, and an appearance in the AIA 4A state title game in 2017.
- Son of LeMore Saul.
- Majored in Communication and Leadership.
In a crowded running back room, Godwin Igwebuike hopes to make most of Falcons opportunity
In the Falcons Friday night win against the Dolphins in Miami, Igwebuike shined while still understanding the reality of his situation as a running back in Atlanta.
Camp report: Clark Phillips III makes splash play in front of fans
Intensity rises as defensive backs and receivers face off.
Who could the Falcons target on Day 2 of the 2023 NFL Draft?
Atlanta has their first round pick: Bijan Robinson. Let's take a look at who could join him in the Falcons 2023 draft class.
Running backs the Falcons could target throughout 2023 NFL Draft
Texas' Bijan Robinson and Alabama's Jahmyr Gibbs could be options in the first round.
Question of the Week: Should the Falcons keep the No. 8 overall pick in 2023 NFL Draft or make a trade?
Scott Bair, Tori McElhaney and Ashton Edmunds discuss.
Who will the Atlanta Falcons select? First round Mock Draft and breakdown | 2023 NFL Draft
Who will the Atlanta Falcons select in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft? Scott Bair brings his final mock draft out with the help of Atlanta Falcons producer Taylor Vismor to talk about who they think gets selected 8th overall.