- Played five seasons (2017-21) at Stanford University.
- Appeared in 38 games at tight end and defensive end for the Cardinal.
- Earned the Jack Huston Award in 2021, given to the player that exemplifies aggressiveness, exceptional performance and unheralded efforts at Stanford.
- Appeared in eight games in 2021, making starts at defensive end and tight end.
- Made 15 total tackles and 2.0 sacks on defense and contributed on special teams.
- Recorded five receptions for 34 yards and one touchdown in a COVID-19-shortened 2020 season.
- Notched four receptions for 30 yards in 11 games (one start) in 2019.
- Earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention as a sophomore in 2018.
- Attended Davis Senior (Calif.) High School.
- Tallied 92 receptions for 1,116 yards (12.1 avg.) and 13 touchdowns on offense and 155 total tackles, 20 tackles for loss and 12.0 sacks on defense.
- Named the 2016 Sac Joaquin Section Defensive Player of the Year and earned All-NorCal first team honors as a senior.
- Named a three-time team MVP from 2014-16.
- Also competed in swimming where he was a three-time NISCA All-American.
- Born in Edina, Minn.
- Son of Jason and Miriam Fisk.
- Father, Jason, played football at Stanford and 12 seasons in the NFL with the Vikings, Titans, Chargers, Browns and Rams from 1995-2006.
- Self-taught guitarist, pianist and ukeleist.
Bair Mail: On Arnold Ebiketie, Lorenzo Carter and the Falcons pass rush, early opportunities for Desmond Ridder
'He's the guy who does the dirty work': How the Falcons decided on John FitzPatrick in 2022 NFL Draft
Bair Mail: On Marcus Mariota impact, Marlon Davidson and Terry Fontenot retaining homegrown players