|1||Saints||L 26 - 27|
|2||@Rams||L 27 - 31||10||30||3||9||0||0||0|
|3||@Seahawks||W 27 - 23||6||25||4.2||7||0||1||5||5||5||0|
|4||Browns||W 23 - 20||10||84||8.4||42||0||1||20||20||20||0|
- Allgeier played in 41 games, 21 starts, over four years for the Cougars.
- He totaled 2,899 yards on 452 carries with 36 touchdowns while averaging 6.4 yards per carry. He also added 46 catches for 437 yards and one touchdown.
- A former walk-on, Allgeier redshirted in 2018 and then spent time as a two-way player in 2019, playing both running back and linebacker.
- The 5-foot-10, 224-pound running back was a second-team All-American in 2021 after he set a single-season school record with 1,601 rushing yards.
- The Fontana, Calif., native led the FBS with 23 rushing touchdowns and averaged 5.8 yards per carry.
- A physical runner, Allgeier recorded 70-percent of his rushing yardage after contact, according to The Athletic's Dane Brugler.
- Allgeier had a breakout campaign in 2020 earning honorable mention All-America honors after leading the team with 1,130 yards on 150 carries.
- He ranked seventh in the FBS, averaging 7.5 yards per carry, and tied for 10th with 13 rushing touchdowns.
- During the 2019 season, Allgeier played both running back and linebacker posting 119 yards on 17 carries while notching 26 tackles.
- He played four games in 2018 before redshirting.
- He is the all-time leading rusher for Kaiser High School. Ran for more than 5,000 yards in high school, scored 56 rushing touchdowns, and averaged 8.3 yards per carry.
- As a senior, he rushed for 2,470 yards on 231 carries and scored 29 touchdowns.
- Allgeier was a two-way player that also posted 126 total tackles, five sacks, two interceptions and two fumble recoveries on defense.
- He grew up in Fontana, California, same city as BYU all-time leading rusher Jamaal Williams.
Bair Mail: On Richie Grant and Jaylinn Hawkins, making up for Cordarrelle Patterson loss, Isaiah Oliver and other IR return candidates
'It puts things in perspective': Falcons players clean up Atlanta park in annual Hometown Huddle event