|1||Panthers||W 24 - 10||4||2||6||2||0||0||0||0|
|2||Packers||W 25 - 24|
|3||@Lions||L 6 - 20||2||1||3||1||0||0||1||0|
|4||@Jaguars||L 7 - 23||3||1||4||3||0||0||0||0|
- Recorded 48 total tackles, four interceptions, including one returned for a touchdown, and one forced fumble in 14 games for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in 2021.
- Played four seasons (2016-2019) at Tusculum University in Tusculum, Tenn.
- In 40 career games he recorded 140 tackles, 40 career passes defended (school record) and 195 career interception return yards (school record), 10 interceptions (third-most), 50 career punt returns, and 547 career punt return yards are both tied for third-most in school history with a 10.94 punt return average (third in school history).
- As a senior in 2019, was named D2CCA All-Region First Team, All-South Atlantic Conference First Team while leading the SAC with 20 passes defended, a team-best five interceptions and 15 pass break-ups (2nd in school history). Also returned 5 INT for 122 yards (2nd in TU history) and established TU single-game record with seven passes defended including two interceptions (T1st in TU history).
- As a junior in 2018, was named All-South Atlantic Conference Second Team and compiled 13 passes defended, two interceptions, 49 total tackles (31 solo), four tackles for loss and 1.0 sack.
- As a sophomore in 2017, was named All-South Atlantic Conference Second Team and recorded 44 tackles, three tackles for loss, three fumble recoveries, three interceptions, seven passes defended, one forced a fumble and 1.0 sack.
- As a freshman in 2016, played in nine games where he posted two total tackles (one solo) and returned two kickoffs for 31 total yards
- Attended Spalding High School in in Griffin, Ga.
- 4A All-Region Georgia Southwest Bowl Game Team MVP.
- Led region in interceptions and holds records for return yards.
- 7 interceptions (returned INT for a 100-yard TD).
- Son of Felton Jackson, Valeria Alford and Lisa Goggins.
- Siblings include Kamira, Kamaya, Jirah, Travis, Erica, Krystal, Vanessa and Jermaine.
Falcons inactives: Atlanta secondary gets reinforcements back with two starters inactive
With A.J. Terrell and Jaylinn Hawkins out against the Carolina Panthers, Atlanta will again look to its depth to play significant roles on Sunday.
Falcons injury report: Two defensive backs ruled out vs. Panthers, another considered questionable
A.J. Terrell, Jaylinn Hawkins unavailable to play Sunday versus Carolina at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Falcons injury report: Updating status of A.J. Terrell, Caleb Huntley as Panthers practice week continues
Dee Alford and Jaylinn Hawkins were also listed on Thursday's participation report
Arthur Smith provides update on A.J Terrell, Jaylinn Hawkins and Dee Alford
Hawkins has been formally ruled out of Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers
Falcons inactives: Atlanta release inactives ahead of Week 7 matchup with Bengals
With Casey Hayward on injured reserve, Falcons to start Darren Hall opposite A.J. Terrell.
Tori's Takeaways: Defensive attitude of 'bend but never break' shines through in win vs. Browns
Falcons redzone defense continues to pay it forward in last two wins.
Bair Mail: On Troy Andersen, Mykal Walker and Rashaan Evans, Marcus Mariota and Desmond Ridder, plus some Dee Alford talk
Your questions get answers in this Friday Bair Mail
'He always showed up with a plan on how to get better': How Dee Alford's valiant approach led him to the NFL
Being impactful for the Falcons' defense is the focus for Alford in his first season
Bair Mail: On Dee Alford at nickel, Marcus Mariota's chance to re-establish himself, center battle comes to a conclusion
Scott Bair hands Bair Mail over to Tori McElhaney. She answers your questions on Wednesday.
Analyzing the Falcons initial 53-man roster: Biggest surprise cuts, camp standouts and more
Though the initial 53-man roster is going to change in the coming days, here's what we can take away from the first announcement.
Notes, observations from final practice before initial 53-man roster cut down
The Falcons have to drop the roster down from 80 to 53 before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. What did the final practice before that happens look like?
Dueling 53-man roster projections: Part II, the defense and specialists
Tori makes her picks for who makes the 53-man roster on defense. Scott makes his rebuttal.
Five players to watch when Falcons host Jaguars in final preseason game
A number of players are fighting for roster spots. Who are they? And what are their chances of surviving a 53-man cut down?
Bair Mail: On A.J. Terrell not in Top 100, Deion Jones, Dee Alford and Falcons pass rush
We also discuss Tyler Vrabel's training camp in this Friday mailbag
Joint practice report: Arthur Smith reflects on camp, Desmond Ridder, Marcus Mariota, Dee Alford and more from workout with Jaguars
We also discuss Avery Williams, Foye Oluokun's return and catches of the day in the final camp report
Five players to watch against New York Jets on Monday night
After two joint practices with the Jets, who's standing out?
What we're watching in Falcons second preseason game vs. New York Jets
Atlanta will face New York on Monday night. Here are four storyline to take note of.
Joint practice report: Grady Jarrett shines, eyes on Dee Alford, Jared Bernhardt vs. Sauce Gardner, situational football ramps up
The Falcons traveled to the Jets facility on Friday for the first of two joint practices. Here's what went down.
Camp report: Dee Alford shines (again), Deion Jones and notes from open practice at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Team conducted padded practice in front of fans at their home field