- Played four seasons (2017-20) at the University of Central Florida after redshirting his freshman year in 2016.
- Tallied 291 total tackles, 29 pass breakups, 10 interceptions, 11.5 tackles for loss and seven forced fumbles over four seasons, earning first-team All-American Athletic Conference honors for three consecutive years (2018-20).
- Started eight of nine games at safety as a senior in 2020 and led the Knights in tackles (72), interceptions (three) and fumble recoveries (two), while adding 3.5 tackles for loss, 1.0 sack and two forced fumbles.
- Earned first-team All-AAC honors and was a Jim Thorpe Award finalist as a redshirt senior in 2020.
- Finished with 78 total tackles, eight pass breakups, four tackles for loss, one interception and one forced fumble in 13 games (12 starts) as a junior in 2019 and earned first-team All-AAC honors for a second-consecutive season.
- Started all 13 games at safety as a sophomore in 2018 and led the Knights in total tackles (109) and interceptions (six) earned first-team All-AAC honors.
- Led the American Athletic Conference and ranked third in the nation with six interceptions as a sophomore.
- Appeared in all 13 games as a redshirt freshman in 2017, recording 32 total tackles 925 solo), one tackle for loss, one forced fumble and two pass breakups.