|1||Panthers||W 24 - 10||4||4||8||3||0||0||0||0|
|2||Packers||W 25 - 24||3||0||3||3||0||0||1||0|
- Has played in 63 games (40 starts) tallying 249 total tackles (196 solo), 20 passes defensed, five forced fumbles, four interceptions, three fumble recoveries, 2.0 sacks and two quarterback hits. He has also registered 13 total tackles and two fumble recoveries on special teams in five seasons for the Seahawks and Bengals.
- Appeared in 15 games for Cincinnati in 2022, recording 21 total tackles (14 solo), three passes defensed, one interception and one fumble recovery while six tackles on special teams.
- In 2021, he appeared in 16 games (four starts) for the Seahawks and Bengals, posting 33 total tackles (25 solo) and one pass defensed while adding six tackles and one fumble recovery on special teams.
- Also, appeared in all four playoff games for Cincinnati in 2021, tallying seven total tackles (six solo) and two passes defensed, along with a team-high four tackles on special teams in the Bengals Super Bowl LVI run.
- In 2020, he played in 12 games (seven starts), registering 46 total tackles (37 solo), two passes defensed, one forced fumble, one tackle for loss and one special teams tackle.
- Started all 15 games he appeared in 2019, recording career highs in tackles (82), passes defensed (eight), interceptions (three), sacks (2.0), tackles for loss (two) and quarterback hits (two) while also adding one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- In his rookie campaign in 2018, he notched, 67 total tackles (55 solo), six passes defensed, a career-high three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery while adding another fumble recovery on special teams.
- Played five seasons (2013-2017) at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- In 51 games at Oklahoma State, he posted 284 total tackles (209 solos), 25 passes defensed, eight tackles for loss, four interceptions, four forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Played in all 13 games in 2017 and led the team and ranked 16th in the Big 12 with 79 total tackles, eight passes defensed, two interceptions, one tackle for loss and one forced fumble.
- Named a team captain and honored with the Leslie O'Neal Award, presented to the teams outstanding defensive player.
- Secured second-team All-America honors by the American Football Coaches Association to become the first Oklahoma State safety to earn All-America recognition since Markelle Martin in 2011. A first-team All-Big 12 honoree as chosen by the coaches and a second-team selection by the Associated Press.
- Named a second-team All-Big 12 selection in 2016 and finished with 61 total tackles, a team-leading seven passes defensed, two tackles for loss, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Earned the Barry Sanders Award in 2016, awarded to the player who contributes the most with the least amount of recognition.
- in 2015, he started all 13 games, posting career highs in tackles (83) and tackles for loss (three), while adding seven passes defensed, two interceptions and one forced fumble.
- As a redshirt freshman in 2014, he appeared in all 12 games (six starts), tallying 60 total tackles (44 solo), three passes defensed and two tackles for loss.
- Redshirted in 2013.
- Attended Judson High School in Converse, Texas.
- Uncle, Erik Flowers, played with several teams during his seven seasons in the NFL.
- Brother, Rodney, plays football for Langston University and his sister, Aleshia Flowers, played basketball at South Florida
- Full name is Trequille Flowers.
- Son of Rodney and Crystal Flowers.
- Graduated in December 2017 with a degree in management and minors in sports management and marketing.