- Has played in 12 games tallying 12 total tackles (eight solo), three tackles for loss and 1.0 sack over three seasons for the Steelers.
- In 2022, he appeared in one game registering one solo tackle and 1.0 sack, the first of his career.
- Saw action in four games in 2021, totaling five total tackles (three solo) and one tackle for loss.
- Played in seven games in 2020 as a rookie and registered six total tackles (four solo) and one tackle for loss.
- Played four seasons (2016-19) at Nebraska in Lincoln, Neb.
- Started 11 of 12 games at defensive end as a senior in 2019, missing the Wisconsin game due to injury. Registered 32 total tackles, which ranked second among Nebraska's defensive linemen, behind his twin brother Khalil.
- Named Nebraska's Most Improved Player, Nebraska's Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll, Brook Berringer Citizenship Team and to the Tom Osborne Citizenship Team.
- Named NCAA Track & Field Second-Team All-American.
- Eight-time letter-winner (four in both football and track), joining his twin brother Khalil as the first Huskers in more than 50 years to be eight-time letter winners and just the ninth and 10th eight-time letter winners in the history of Nebraska Athletics.
- Played in all 12 games in 2018 and registered 27 tackles in 2018, including three tackles for loss and 1.0 sack. He also added five passes defensed, the most passes defensed by a Nebraska defensive lineman since Ndamukong Suh had 10 passes defensed in 2009.
- Helped anchor a defensive line by starting all 12 games in 2017 and tallying career highs in total tackles (42) and sacks (2.5). Also recorded six quarterback hurries and four tackles for loss.
- Appeared in 13 games (four starts) in 2016 as a redshirt freshman and finished the season with 24 total tackles (11 solo), five tackles for loss, three quarterback hurries and 2.5 sacks.
- Redshirted in 2015.
- Attended Blue Springs High School in Blue Springs, Mo.
- Was born in New Jersey and lived there until the sixth grade.
- Ranked among the top five players in Missouri and the top 25 defensive tackles in the country by Rivals.com, 247 Sports and Scout.
- Posted 43 total tackles, five passes defensed and 795 total offensive yards as a senior, leading South Grand Prairie to the Texas class 6A state playoffs in 2016.
- Recorded 64 tackles, including an impressive 33 tackles for loss, 18.0 sacks and 21 quarterback pressures as a senior.
- Helped the Wildcats to an 8-4 record and a trip to the third round of the Class 6 state playoffs Missouri Coaches Association Class 6 Defensive Player of the Year in 2014.
- Earned the prestigious Buck Buchanan Award at the Simone ceremony.
- Class 6 all-state pick for the second straight year and earned All-Metro honors from the Kansas City Star.
- Helped lead Blue Springs to a Class 5 Missouri State Championship Track & Field title in 2015, capturing first-place finishes in shot put and discus in the process.
- Had a throw of 214-4 in the discus as a senior, the best prep mark in the nation in 2015.
- Volunteered his time with the Nebraska Football Road Race, a Mother/Son Event, Husker Heroes, the FCA and local school and hospital visits.
- Son of Carl and Tracy Davis.
- Has a twin brother, Khalil.
- Graduated with a degree in child, youth and family studies.