|1||Panthers||W 24 - 10|
|2||Packers||W 25 - 24|
|2019||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||10||2||13||200||15.4||48||1||2||16||8||18||0|
|2020||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||16||5||33||501||15.2||48||3||3||14||4.7||7||0|
|2021||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||9||0||5||38||7.6||13||0||2||43||21.5||33||1||0||0|
|2022||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||15||1||23||185||8||23||0||1||8||8||8||0|
- Tallied 74 receptions for 924 yards (12.5 avg.) and four touchdowns in 50 games (eight starts) for the Buccaneers prior to joining the Falcons.
- In 2022, he appeared in 15 games (one start) for the Buccaneers registering 23 receptions for 185 yards (8.0 avg.). He also rushed for eight yards on one carry (8.0 avg).
- Played in nine games, totaling five receptions for 38 yards (7.6 avg.). He also rushed for a career-high of 43 yards and one touchdown on two carries (21.5 avg.) in 2021.
- Appeared in 16 games (five starts) in 2020, totaling 33 receptions for 501 yards (15.2 avg.) and three touchdowns. He also played in four post-season games (two starts) tallying four receptions for 80 yards (20.0 avg.) and one touchdown en route to a Super Bowl LV Championship.
- In 2019, he played in 10 games (two starts) finishing with 13 receptions for 200 yards (15.4 avg.) and one touchdown.
- Played four seasons (2015-18) at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio.
- Appeared in 45 games (34 starts), totaling 215 receptions for 2,868 yards (13.3 avg.) and 23 touchdowns for the Falcons.
- Finished his career tied for the third-most receptions in school history, while ranking third in receiving yards.
- Started all 11 games as a senior in 2018, recording a career-best 1,148 receiving yards, with a team-leading nine receiving touchdowns, earning second-team All-MAC honors.
- Named third-team All-MAC as a junior in 2017, leading the team in receptions (63) and yards (722), to go along with four receiving touchdowns.
- As a sophomore in 2016, caught 74 passes for 968 yards and 10 touchdowns, earning first-team All-MAC honors. Finished the season tied for 25th in the country in touchdown receptions.
- Played the final 10 games of his freshman year in 2015, catching seven passes for 29 yards and returning 24 kickoffs for 457 yards.
- Attended Barrington (Ill.) High School.
- In 2020, supported Special Olympics as part of the NFL's My Cause, My Cleats initiative.
- Was a two-time all-conference, two-time all-area selection and voted team captain at Barrington High School.
- Finished his final two seasons with 1,500 receiving yards and 28 touchdowns, including one via kick return, punt return and interception return.
- Three-year varsity letterman in football and also lettered in track, earning six total letters.
- Won the Mid-Suburban League in 2013.
- Married to Jenna Miller.
- Son of Scott and Kristen Miller and has three sisters, Megan, Abby, and Kelsey.
- Majored in media production studies.