- In three seasons, saw action in 44 games with 16 starts. Has collared 62 tackles (41 solo), nine tackles for loss, 4.0 sacks, 12 quarterback hits, and one pass defense.
- Saw action in all 16 games during his rookie season in 2014. He recorded 16 total tackles (13 solo) and one sack.
- Appeared in 26 games at Minnesota, including starts in his final 26 contests. Finished his career with 91 tackles (57 solo), with 10 sacks for minus 76 yards, 24 tackles for loss totaling 114 yards, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and two blocked kicks.
- In 2013, was named a third-team All-American by Athlon Sports and was a consensus All-Big Ten first-team choice after recording 38 tackles (26 solo), with two sacks, and a career-high 13 tackles for loss.
- In 2012, earned All-Big Ten honorable mention honors during his first season as a starter. Recorded 35 tackles (20 solo), and finished second on the team with six sacks. Also added 7.5 tackles for loss totaling 46 yards, two passes defended, and one forced fumble.
- Attended Washburn (Minneapolis, Minn.) High School, where he helped the team compile an 8-2 mark and a 5-1 conference record as a senior.
- Was a three-time All-City selection and was named all-state by the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the Minnesota Football Coaches Association, the Associated Press and the Minnesota Vikings in 2008.
- Also excelled in basketball, averaging 12.0 points per game as a junior.
- A youth studies major. Son of Jill Coyle and Eric Hageman. Born August 8, 1990.
- Pronunciation: RA-sheed | hāig-man