- Saw action in eight games with 22 rushes for 50 yards, including four touchdowns, and one reception for seven yards. The four touchdowns are tied for third-most in franchise history by a rookie.
- Recorded a two-yard touchdown on his first career rushing attempt during Week 11 against the Carolina Panthers. Finished the day with 4 carries for 11 yards.
- In Week 12 vs. Tampa Bay, Ollison registered nine carries for 14 yards, including one touchdown, and caught a seven-yard reception.
- In a Week 15 win, posted a one-yard rushing touchdown after the Falcons offense drove the ball for nine plays with 5:15 left in the fourth quarter to bring the Falcons within a score of the 49ers.
- Posted a three-yard rushing touchdown in the fourth quarter of a Week 16 win vs. Jacksonville.
- Has seen action in eight games with the Falcons during the 2019 season. Has 22 rushes for 50 yards with four touchdowns. Also has one reception for seven yards.
- Named All-ACC Second Team (2018).
- Made starts in all 14 games in 2018 and recorded 1,213 yards and 11 touchdowns on 194 carries.
- Ranked second in the ACC in total rushing yards, third in rushing yards per game (86.6 avg.) and yards per carry; Became the sixth player in Pitt history to achieve multiple 1,000-yard rushing seasons (2018).
- Played in all 12 games with eight starts; rushed for 398 yards and five touchdowns on 90 carries and recorded 23 receptions for 194 yards (2017).
- As a redshirt sophomore, played in all 13 games with two starts; rushed for 127 yards on 33 carries and two touchdowns, while catching two passes for 38 yards.
- Attended Canisius in Niagra Falls, N.Y.
- The top running back prospect in the state of New York in 2014 according to Rivals and 247Sports; two-time New York State Sportswriters Association (NYSSWA) Class AA All-State selection.
- Finished as the all-time career rushing leader at Canisius with 4,147 yards, a total that ranked third in Monsignor Martin Association (MMA) history. *