- Tallied 46 receptions for 488 yards (10.6 avg.) and seven touchdowns in 79 games (27 starts) for the Vikings, Bears, Texans and Titans before being signed by the Falcons.
- Set career highs for receptions (14), receiving yards (145) and touchdown receptions (three) in 16 games (nine starts) for the Titans in 2021.
- Appeared in 11 games (four starts) for Tennessee in 2020 and caught five passes for 49 yards (9.8 avg.) and two touchdowns.
- Totaled six receptions for 90 yards (15.0 avg.) and one touchdown in 16 games (career-high 10 starts) for Tennessee in 2019.
- Caught nine passes for 102 yards (11.3 avg.) and one touchdown in 15 games (one start) for Tennessee in 2018.
- Tallied 12 receptions for 102 yards in 21 games over his first three seasons in the NFL with the Vikings, Bears and Texans.
- Played four seasons (2011-14) at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Ill.
- Named the best tight end in the history of the Missouri Valley Football Conference as part of the conference's 30-year anniversary.
- Finished his career as the Missouri Valley Football Conferences' all-time leader in career receptions (211), receiving yards (2,601) and receiving touchdowns (25) among tight ends.
- Named a consensus First-Team All-American following the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
- Twice named the CFPA's FCS Tight End of the Year (2013, 2014).
- Holds the Southern Illinois career record for receptions with 221.
- Holds the Southern Illinois single-season record for receptions with 81.
- Attended Kirkwood High School in Kirkwood, Mo.
- Named all-conference three times as a defensive end and as a tight end as a senior.
- Played volleyball, track and field and basketball in high school, leading his basketball team to a 2008-09 district title.
Falcons inactives: Final status of Cordarrelle Patterson announced ahead of Week 4 matchup with Browns