|1||Saints||L 26 - 27||1||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||@Rams||L 27 - 31|
|3||@Seahawks||W 27 - 23|
|4||Browns||W 23 - 20|
- Fourth-year defensive tackle enters his first season with the Falcons in 2022.
- Originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Tennessee Titans in 2018.
- Appeared in 10 games for the Tennessee Titans in 2020 and recorded 10 tackles (4 solos) and one QB hit.
- Spent the 2021 season as a member of the Arizona Cardinals practice squad.
- Played four seasons at UCLA (2014-17).
- Recorded 94 tackles (50 solo), 7.0 tackles for a loss of 12 yards, 1.5 sacks for five yards and four passes defensed.
- Was selected second-team Academic All-Conference his sophomore year in 2015.
- Born in San Francisco.
- Parents: Clarence and Pamela Dickerson.
- Dad played college football at Henderson State (Ark.).
- Has a twin sister, Megan.
- Played football for the first time as a high school freshman.
- Lists former NFL standout running back Walter Payton as the athlete he admires the most.
- Hobbies include fishing, golf and hanging out with family and friends.
- Named to the Athletic Director's Academic Honor Roll in Fall 2014, Spring 2015.
- Majored in Political Science while at UCLA.
Falcons inactives: Final status of Cordarrelle Patterson announced ahead of Week 4 matchup with Browns