|8||@Texans||W 17 - 10|
|9||@Chiefs||L 17 - 20|
|15||@Saints||L 18 - 21|
|16||@Ravens||L 9 - 17|
|17||Cardinals||W 20 - 19|
|18||Buccaneers||W 30 - 17|
- Appeared in 11 games for Tennessee (2020-2021) prior to joining the Falcons.
- Registered one completion for seven yards in 2020 for the Titans.
- The 6-foot-1, 213-pound quarterback was the MAC's Offensive Player of the Year and earned the Vern Smith Leadership Award (MAC MVP) in 2017.
- Woodside finished his career at Toledo (2013-2017) holding school records in passing yards (10,514), touchdowns (93) and passing efficiency (162.87).
- The Frankfort native was a three-year starter and threw for 10,514 yards on 759-of-1,166 passing (65.0 percent) with 93 touchdowns and 25 interceptions in 43 career games. He also added four scores on the ground.
- In 2017, Woodside captained the Rockets to a MAC championship and was named Offensive Player of the Game for his performance in Toledo's 45-28 victory over Akron where he threw for 307 yards and four touchdowns.
- In his final season, he also led the MAC in completion percentage (64.2), passing efficiency (162.2), TDs (28), yards (3,882), yards per completion (14.7), and yards per attempt (9.45).
- Named First-team All-MAC in 2016 as he led the nation with 45 touchdown passes and broke the school record of 29 touchdown passes achieved twice by Bruce Gradkowski (2003 and 2005). His 45 passing touchdowns rank second all-time in MAC history.
- In 2016 he registered at least three touchdown passes in 12 of 13 games, and six games with at least four and one with five.
- In 2014, he ranked fourth in the MAC in passing efficiency (142.5), completion percentage (62.5) and 10th in passing yards (188.6). He threw for 2,263 yards on 185-of-296 passing (62.5 percent) with 19 touchdowns and added three more scores on the ground in his first year as a starter for the Rockets.
- Attended Franklin County High School in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Son of Jason Woodside and Emily Cleveland.
- Graduated in December of 2016 with a degree in marketing.