|1||@Vikings||L 12 - 28||6||31||5.2||10||1|
WR TE Career
- Named to the Pro Bowl for the fifth-consecutive season and sixth time in his career after leading the NFL with 1,677 yards on 113 receptions with eight touchdowns, eclipsing the 1,000-yard mark for the fifth-straight season.
- Set a franchise record with his 40th career 100-yard game at Philadelphia in Week 1 - surpassing Roddy White (39). Went on to record over 100-plus receiving yards in six games this season, marking 45 total games in his career - the most in franchise history.
- Registered five catches for 62 yards in his 100th career game during Week 5 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. His 9,618 receiving yards is the most through a player's first 100 games in NFL history.
- Has 14 career games with 10+ catches and 100+ receiving yards, tying with Pro Football Hall of Famer Marvin Harrison for the sixth-most such games in NFL history.
- Became the fastest wide receiver to reach 10,000 career receiving yards in NFL history in just 104 games, surpassing WR Calvin Johnson's previous record (115 games).
- Reached 47th career 100-yard receiving game to surpass WR Randy Moss (45) for most 100-yard receiving games in first eight seasons, including his sixth-consecutive 100-yard receiving game and his eighth this season.
- During Week 15 against the Arizona Cardinals, marked 100th catch of the season, becoming the 10th player in NFL history with three 100-catch seasons. The fourth receiver in NFL history to have 100 receptions and 1,500 yards in three seasons.