|2||@Cowboys||L 39 - 40||2||24||12||19||0|
|1||Seahawks||L 25 - 38||9||157||17.4||44||0|
WR TE Career
- Started in all 15 games he played. Recorded 99 receptions for 1,394 yards and six touchdowns.
- Posted five receptions for 106 yards, including a four-yard touchdown reception and a 54-yard touchdown during Week 2 against the Philadelphia Eagles, which helped him surpass Roddy White (10,863) for the most receiving yards in franchise history.
- During Week 3 against the Indianapolis Colts, he recorded his 51st game with 100-plus receiving yards, and his second straight, after totaling eight catches for 128 yards, including one touchdown. This performance tied him for the fourth-most 100-yard receiving games all-time, trailing Jerry Rice (76), Randy Moss (64) and Marvin Harrison (59).
- Totaled four catches for 52 yards during Week 4 against the Tennessee Titans. His first catch of the day, a 20-yarder in the first quarter, put him at 11,016 career receiving yards in 115 games, the fastest a player has accomplished the thousand-yard feat.
- Against Seattle in Week 8, he recorded 10 catches for 152 yards. Jones now has three 100 yard receiving games against the Seahawks - the most by a non-divisional receiver since he entered the league in 2011.
- Posted five receptions for 66 yards, surpassing 1,000 yards for the sixth consecutive year during Week 14 against the Carolina Panthers. The nine-year vet has tied the franchise record for most consecutive seasons with 1,000 receiving yards, set by Roddy White (2007-2012). Jones is tied for the longest active streak with Buccaneers' Mike Evans.
- During Week 16 versus Jacksonville, registered nine receptions for 152 yards, marking his 55th career 100-yard receiving game. Jones surpassed 12,000 career receiving yards in this matchup, becoming the fastest player to do so by accomplishing the feat in 125 games. Hall of Famer Jerry Rice previously held the record doing it in 142 career games.