|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
- The 6-foot-4, 215-pound quarterback was the AAC's offensive player of the year in back-to-back seasons and led Cincinnati to the College Football Playoff in his final season.
- Ridder finished his career at Cincinnati with the third-most wins by a quarterback in college football history at 44 and the Bearcats posted a perfect 26-0 mark at home with Ridder under center.
- The Louisville native was a four-year starter and threw for 10,239 yards on 810-of-1,304 passing (62.1 percent) with 87 touchdowns and 28 interceptions in 50 career games. He also added 501 rushes for 2,180 yards and 28 scores on the ground.
- In 2021, Ridder captained the Bearcats to their second-straight AAC championship and a No. 4 national ranking.
- He completed 251-of-387 passes for 3,334 yards and 30 touchdowns while adding 355 yards and six scores on the ground.
- The AAC leader in total touchdowns (113) finished eighth in Heisman Trophy voting and as a finalist for the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, Semifinalist for the Maxwell, Walter Camp, and Davey O'Brien Awards.
- Ridder was a first-team All-AAC pick and the conference's offensive player of the year in 2020 after passing for 2,296 yards and 19 touchdowns while adding 592 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground.
- His 12 rushing touchdowns ranked second among all FBS quarterbacks and he tied a school record with a 91-yard touchdown run.
- As a sophomore, he started 13 games and threw for 2,164 yards with 18 touchdowns to help lead the Bearcats to an 11-win season.
- Ridder was the conference rookie of the year during his redshirt-freshman campaign, taking the starting job after coming in off the bench. He would go on to start 11 games that season, throwing for 2,445 yards with 20 touchdowns and rushing for 583 yards with five scores.
- Threw for 2,270 yards and 19 TDs and ran for 1,583 yards and 30 TDs during two seasons as a starter at St. Xavier high school where he helped lead his team to the Kentucky HS Athletic Association finals in 2016.
- Completed 110 of 199 passes as a junior for 1,319 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Proud father to his daughter, Leighton, with his partner Claire.
- Earned his bachelor's degree on Dec. 12, 2020.