- Has seen action in 69 games with 67 starts while totaling 512 total tackles (339 solo) with 6.5 sacks, 11 interceptions (five touchdowns), three forced fumbles and 37 passes defensed.
- Tallied 105 total tackles (71 solo), a career-high 4.5 sacks, eight tackles for loss, 10 quarterback hits, two interceptions, one interception returned for a touchdown, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery in 16 games with 16 starts in 2020.
- Has five career interceptions returned for touchdowns, the most by any defensive player since he entered the NFL in 2016 and the most by a linebacker since 2006.
- Notched 110 total tackles (68 solo), eight tackles for loss, four quarterback hits, one interception return for a touchdown, one fumble recovery and five passes defensed in 2019.
- In Week 17 against Tampa Bay in 2019, Jones intercepted Jameis Winston and ran 27 yards to the end zone for a game-winning touchdown in overtime. It marked his fourth career pick-six, becoming the only player in the NFL with at least four interceptions returned for touchdowns since 2016. He also became the seventh player with a game-winning interception return for a touchdown in overtime since 2002 and the first since 2015.
- In 2018, was placed on Injured Reserve after Week 1 contest at the Philadelphia Eagles, missing 10 games. Played and started the remaining five games of the season, tallying 53 tackles (34 solo), two interceptions (one touchdown), one sack, six passes defensed, one forced fumble and one tackle for loss.
- Recorded a career-high 15 tackles (13 solo) during Week 13 against the Baltimore Ravens, his first game back after injury in 2018.
- Intercepted QB Josh Rosen during Week 15 against the Arizona Cardinals for his third pick-six since 2016, tied for the most in the NFL during that span with Eddie Jackson and Alec Ogletree (2018).
- In 2017 playing in 16 games, tallied a career-best 138 tackles (91 solo), three interceptions, one sack, six tackles for loss, and nine passes defensed. Named to his first Pro Bowl, replacing an injured Luke Kuechly.
- Made a playoff-high 10 stops (seven solo) with one tackle for loss and one pass defense in Atlanta's Wild-Card win over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Played in 15 games with 13 starts. Tied for the team lead with 106 total tackles (75 solo). Has also added three interceptions, two touchdowns, two quarterback hits, four tackles for loss, two forced fumbles and 11 passes defensed.
- Started at linebacker in his NFL debut against Tampa Bay (9/11/16).
- Posted six tackles (five solo) with one quarterback hit. Totaled nine tackles, one interception and two passes defensed at New Orleans (9/26/16). Lifted the Falcons to victory with a 90-yard pick six in the third quarter. His interception return is tied for the third longest in franchise history with Ken Reaves and trails only Tom Pridemore (101), Chevis Jackson (95).
- Earned NFC Defensive Rookie of the Month in September. Recorded 25 total tackles, which led all rookies in that category during the month.
- Grabbed his third interception of the season and second touchdown in Atlanta's 42-14 win over Los Angeles (12/11/16). The rookie from LSU intercepted Jared Goff and returned the pick 33 yards for a score. With the INT, Jones became just the fourth Falcon - first Falcons rookie - to return two interceptions for touchdowns in a single season.
- Sealed Atlanta's Divisional Round playoff win when he intercepted a Russell Wilson pass with just over two minutes remaining in the game. Added five tackles and one tackle for loss.
"Fantasy Football," Starring Marsai Martin, Omari Hardwick, Kelly Rowland and Rome Flynn to premiere November 25, exclusively on Paramount+
'He always showed up with a plan on how to get better': How Dee Alford's valiant approach led him to the NFL
NFL Power Rankings Week 4: Dolphins shoot to the top after beating Josh Allen and the Bills, Trevor Lawrence helps Jaguars roar while Jalen Hurts' Eagles soar
Inside Tori's Notebook: On Kyle Pitts and A.J. Terrell's bounce back, Marcus Mariota's performance in win vs. Seattle