- Spent the 2019 season as a member of the Cleveland Browns practice squad after being signed by Cleveland following the 2019 NFL Draft.
- Started for three seasons (2015-17) at Tulsa.
- Started all 12 games in 2017 and helped lead an offense that ranked 14th national in rushing with 247.2 yards per game.
- Started all 11 games in 2016 and started 12 of 13 contests in 2015.
- Native of Houston, Texas.
- Attended Cypress Ridge High School.
- Earned first-team all-district as a senior offensive tackle in 2013.