- Has appeared in 119 games (61 starts) over eight seasons for Cincinnati, tallying 390 total tackles (281 solo), 26 passes defensed and 12 interceptions.
- Named team captain for the first time in his career in 2020, appearing in 13 games and recorded nine total tackles (seven solo) and one pass defensed.
- FInished with a career-high 112 total tackles (79 solo), five tackles for loss, three passes defensed and one interception in 16 games (15 starts) in 2019.
- Has 38 special teams tackles (25 solo) in his career, including seven last season.
- Played four seasons (2009-12) at the University of Georgia.
- Accumulated 209 total tackles (131 solo), 10.5 tackles for a loss, 11 passes defensed, four interceptions and 1.0 sack.
- Started 27 of his final 28 games for the Bulldogs.
- Attended Early County High School in Blakely, Ga., where he played safety, wide receiver and linebacker.
- Earned first-team Class AA All-State honors from Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a senior in 2008 after totaling 59 tackles on defense and 24 receptions for 381 yards and five TDs on offense.
- As a junior in 2007, recorded 66 tackles and three interceptions while adding 21 receptions for 362 yards and five touchdowns.
- Also lettered in basketball as a power forward and center.
- Majored in consumer economics at Georgia.