|2019||Green Bay Packers||4||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||14||1||10||7||3||0||0||3||0|
- Third-year defensive back enters his first season with the Falcons in 2022.
- Played in 14 games (one start) recording 10 tackles (7 solo) and three passes defensed for the Green Bay Packers in 2020.
- Played four seasons at Toledo (2015-18)
- Recorded 113 tackles (84 solo), 2 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery for the Rockets.
- Led the Rockets and tied for first in the MAC with 12 pass breakups in 2018.
- Nominated in 2018 for the Burlsworth Trophy awarded to the nation's best player who started their career as a walk-on.
- Attended Burlington Township High School in Burlington, NJ.
- Also attended Milford Academy in New Berlin, NY where he recorded 26 tackles, four interceptions and six passes defensed.
- Born in Burlington, N.J.
- Parents: Harvey and Toby Hollman.
- Majored in Communications while at Toledo.
Falcons inactives: Final status of Cordarrelle Patterson announced ahead of Week 4 matchup with Browns