|2020||Las Vegas Raiders||1||0|
- Second-year defensive back enters his first season with the Falcons in 2022.
- Originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Las Vegas Raiders in 2019.
- Appeared in four games in 2020 (three with Minnesota, one with Las Vegas) and notched two total tackles (one solo).
- Spent the 2021 season as a member of the New Orleans Saints practice squad.
- Played four seasons (2015-18) at Fordham University in New York, NY.
- In 42 career games he recorded 149 total tackles (125 solo), 39 career passes defensed, 6.5 tackles for loss, two forced fumbles, one interception and one fumble recovery.
- As a senior in 2018, was named First Team All-Patriot League and a team co-captain while recording 48 total tackles (41 solo), 11 passes defensed (team-high), 2.5 tackles for loss and one interception. Returned 18 kickoffs for 399 yards (22.2 yards/return).
- As a junior in 2017, was named First Team All-Patriot League and the Rich Marrin team Most Valuable Player while starting all 11 games at cornerback and compiling 44 total tackles (35 solo), 18 passes defended (3rd in FCS and 2nd in the Patriot League), 3 tackles for loss, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- As a sophomore in 2016, started all 11 games at cornerback and recorded 42 total tackles (36 solo), three passes defensed and one tackle for loss.
- As a freshman in 2015, appeared in 11 games at cornerback and on special teams where he posted 15 total tackles (13 solo) which tied for the most by a freshman and seven passes defensed.
- Attended Nordonia High School in Macedonia, OH.
- Named All-League on both offense and defense and received All-District honors.
- Earned 2018 Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Named to the Akron Touchdown Club All-Star Team.
- Served as a team captain for the 2014 State Division II Runners-Up team.
- Recorded 54 tackles and 19 passes defensed on defense and 41 receptions for 905 yards and 14 touchdowns on offense as a senior.
- Son of Debbie and Howard Mabin.
- Majored in Political Science at Fordham University.