|17||@Buccaneers||L 27 - 44|
|16||@Chiefs||L 14 - 17|
|15||Buccaneers||L 27 - 31|
|14||@Chargers||L 17 - 20||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|13||Saints||L 16 - 21||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|12||Raiders||W 43 - 6||4||4||0||0||1||0|
|11||@Saints||L 9 - 24||7||6||1||0||0||0|
|9||Broncos||W 34 - 27||3||2||1||0||1||0|
|2||@Cowboys||L 39 - 40||7||5||2||0||1||0|
|1||Seahawks||L 25 - 38||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|3||Bears||L 26 - 30||6||3||3||0||2||1||0||0||0||0||0|
- Recorded 251 total tackles (183 solo), three interceptions, two forced fumbles and 22 passes defensed in 77 games (24 starts) over six NFL seasons.
- Totaled 37 tackles (25 solo) and had five passes defensed in nine games with five starts for Cincinnati in 2019.
- Has appeared in one postseason game and tallied two solo tackles and a forced fumble in the AFC Wild Card Round following the 2014 season.
- Recorded 167 total tackles (105 solo), 30 passes defensed, 10 interceptions, 10 tackles for loss, three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery in 44 career games (40 starts) over four seasons at Michigan State.
- Became the first player in program history to win the Jim Thorpe Award, given annually to the nation's best defensive back.
- Named first-team All-Big Ten as both a junior and senior in 2012 and 2013.
- Became the first Spartan cornerback to be named a unanimous first-team All-American as a senior in 2013.
- Set career highs in total tackles (62), passes defensed (14), interceptions (four) and forced fumbles (two) as a senior in 2013.
- Helped Michigan State lead the nation in fewest yards allowed per game and the lowest third-down conversion percentage as a senior in 2013.
- Native of Dry Branch, Ga.
- Lettered in football, basketball and track at Twiggs County High School in Jeffersonville, Ga.
- Majored in communications at Michigan State and earned an MBA from the University of Miami (Fla.)