|1||Saints||L 26 - 27||2||2||1||2||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||16||3||50||256||5.1||4||23||160||7||32||2||1||1|
- Has rushed for 1,395 yards on 334 carries (4.2 avg.) and 14 touchdowns while recording 154 receptions for 1,209 yards (7.9 avg.) and 11 touchdowns in 97 games (15 starts) for the Dolphins, Chiefs and Bears.
- Has also rushed for 369 yards on 84 carries (4.4 avg.) and six touchdowns in six career postseason games.
- Rushed for 164 yards on 40 carries (4.1 avg.) and two touchdowns, adding 16 receptions for 103 yards (6.4 avg.) and one touchdown in 12 games (two starts) for Chicago in 2021.
- Decided to opt out of the 2020 NFL season due to COVID-19.
- Became the only player in Chiefs franchise history to record multiple postgames with at least 100 rushing yards.
- His 11 postseason touchdowns are the second-most among active NFL players. Only Rob Gronkowski (14) has more.
- As a member of the Chiefs, he tallied 104 rushing yards on 17 carries (6.1 avg.) and a rushing touchdown and caught four passes for 29 yards (7.3 avg.) and a touchdown in Super Bowl LIV against San Francisco.
- Appeared in 11 games (six starts) for the Chiefs in 2019, rushing for 498 yards and five touchdowns and catching 30 passes for 213 yards and two touchdowns.
- Played in all 16 games with three starts in 2018, rushing for 256 yards and four touchdowns. Also blocked a punt in Week 9 vs. Cleveland (11/4/18) to set up a Kansas City touchdown.
- Spent the first four seasons (2014-17) of his career with the Miami Dolphins, where he appeared in 58 games (four starts) for the Dolphins.
- Played two seasons (2012-13) at the University of Oklahoma after transferring from Arizona Western where he played in 2011.
- Rushed for 1,499 yards and 18 touchdowns on 290 carries and tallied 43 receptions for 410 yards (9.5 avg.) in 22 games for the Sooners.
- Recorded 1,931 yards on 259 carries (7.5 avg.) and 26 touchdowns as a sophomore at Arizona Western in 2011.
- Voted a first-team NJCAA All-American, the WSFL Offenisve Player of the Year, ACCAC Co-Offensive Player of the Year and earned first team honors on both the All-WSFL and All-ACCAC postseason teams.
- Attended Mira Mesa High School in San Diego, Calif.
- Rushed for 2,287 yards and 24 touchdowns as a senior in 2009.
Nerdy Birds: Tyler Allgeier and Caleb Huntley are next men up, Marcus Mariota makes a play, and Grady Jarrett comes up clutch
Bair Mail: On Marcus Mariota, Drake London and Falcons passing attack, Arthur Smith and Damien Williams