- Has seen action in 44 games making 30 starts, while totaling 217 receptions for 3,061 yards and 26 touchdowns.
- Recorded the most receptions (217), receiving yards (3,061) and touchdown receptions (26) through a player's first three seasons in franchise history.
- Tallied single-season career-highs in receptions (90) and receiving yards (1,374) with nine touchdown catches in 15 games in 2020.
- Eclipsed 100 receiving yards in eight games in 2020, the most in the NFL and the third-most in a single season in franchise history.
- Set single-game career highs for receptions (10) and receiving yards (163) vs. Tampa Bay in Week 15 of the 2020 season (12/20/20).
- Saw action in 13 games with 10 starts in 2019, totaling 63 receptions for 866 yards and seven touchdowns before spending the remainder of the season on injured reserve.
- In his first two seasons, he totaled 17 touchdown catches, the most by a player in his first two seasons since Odell Beckham (2014-15; 25).
- In 2018, he recorded eight receptions for 105 yards, marking his second 100-plus receiving yard game during Week 2 against the Philadelphia Eagles.