|1||Saints||L 26 - 27|
|2||@Rams||L 27 - 31|
|3||@Seahawks||W 27 - 23|
|4||Browns||W 23 - 20|
|5||@Buccaneers||L 15 - 21|
|6||49ers||W 28 - 14|
- Played one season (2021) at Ferris State University after spending five years (2017-21) at the University of Maryland where he played lacrosse.
- Led the Bulldogs to a 14-0 record and a Division II National Championship in his lone season at Ferris State.
- Rushed for three touchdowns in a 58-17 win in the national championship over Valdosta State.
- Passed for 1,322 yards and 11 touchdowns and ran for 1,273 yards and 23 touchdowns in 2021.
- Played lacross at Maryland for four seasons, where he ended his career as the Terrapins' all-time record holder in career points (290), goals (202), single-season points (99), single-season goals (71), goals in a single NCAA tournament (18) and point sin a single NCAAS tournament (24).
- Won the 2021 Tewaaraton Award, given to the nation's best lacrosse player, equivalent to the Heisman Trophy in college football.
- Named the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year and was named first-team all-Big Ten for a third time in 2021.
- Earned first-team All-America twice (2019; 2021).
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors four times from 2018-21.
- Won a national championship at Maryland as a freshman.
- Native of Longwood, Fla., where he attended Lake Brantley High School.
- Ran the triple option as a quarterback and compiled more than 4,000 all-purpose yards and more than 30 touchdowns over his final two seasons.
- Also lettered in lacrosse, totaling 434 career points on 236 goals and 198 assists.
- Was the third-overall recrui in the Class of 2016 for lacrosse.
- Son of Jim and Catherine Bernhardt.
Falcons sign WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside
In a corresponding move, the Falcons have placed Jared Bernhardt on the reserve/retired list.
Falcons make roster moves involving two rookies
Jared Bernhardt designated to return to practice off injured reserve
Falcons place receiver on IR, elevate defensive back from practice squad
Jared Bernhardt will unavailable at least four games due to an groin injury
How the Falcons found Jared Bernhardt, the lacrosse star turned NFL receiver
The story is actually a really simple one.
Falcons inactives: Veteran receiver back on active game day roster vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
No Kyle Pitts. No Cordarrelle Patterson. Who do the Falcons have in reserve?
Falcons inactives: Final status of Cordarrelle Patterson announced ahead of Week 4 matchup with Browns
The veteran running back was listed as questionable for Sunday's game on Friday. Plus two receivers inactive against Cleveland.
Falcons inactives: Two Atlanta rookies make league debut
Falcons go heavy at running back after Damien Williams is placed on IR.
Falcons Daily: Analyzing the running back rotation, likelihood Tyler Allgeier is active against Rams
Damien Williams' rib injury may make way for the rookie running back to make his league debut after the running back in ruled out for Sunday's game.
Analyzing the Falcons initial 53-man roster: Biggest surprise cuts, camp standouts and more
Though the initial 53-man roster is going to change in the coming days, here's what we can take away from the first announcement.
Dueling 53-man roster projections: Part I, the offense
Tori and Scott go back-and-forth as they make their selections for the Falcons initial 53-man roster.
Five players to watch when Falcons host Jaguars in final preseason game
A number of players are fighting for roster spots. Who are they? And what are their chances of surviving a 53-man cut down?
What we're watching in Falcons final preseason game with Jacksonville Jaguars
The 53-man cut down is imminent. Who's fighting for a roster spot?
Joint practice report: What Deion Jones, Arthur Smith said about the inside linebacker's return to practice
The Falcons hosted the Jaguars for the first of two joint practices on Wednesday. Here's your recap of the afternoon.
Bair Mail: On the Kyle Pitts, Drake London pairing, Jared Bernhardt's roster quest, adding a defensive lineman and more
We also discuss DeAngelo Malone and the state of the Falcons edge rushers in this Wednesday mailbag
What recent cuts say about the state of the wide receiver position
Falcons announce Geronimo Allison and Auden Tate of the five cuts made on Tuesday.
Joint practice report: Grady Jarrett shines, eyes on Dee Alford, Jared Bernhardt vs. Sauce Gardner, situational football ramps up
The Falcons traveled to the Jets facility on Friday for the first of two joint practices. Here's what went down.