|17||@Buccaneers||L 27 - 44||29||44||265||6||2||0||1||7||97.3||3||1||0.3||1||2||1|
|16||@Chiefs||L 14 - 17||27||35||300||8.6||2||0||4||23||121.1||1||-1||-1||0||1||0|
|15||Buccaneers||L 27 - 31||34||49||356||7.3||3||0||3||24||110.6||1||16||16||0|
|14||@Chargers||L 17 - 20||21||32||224||7||1||3||2||14||57.3||1||3||3||0|
|13||Saints||L 16 - 21||19||39||273||7||1||0||3||11||80.4||1||1|
|12||Raiders||W 43 - 6||22||39||185||4.7||2||1||1||6||75.3||1||5||5||0|
|11||@Saints||L 9 - 24||19||37||232||6.3||0||2||8||36||48.5|
|9||Broncos||W 34 - 27||25||35||284||8.1||3||1||2||13||112.1||3||10||3.3||0|
|8||@Panthers||W 25 - 17||21||30||281||9.4||0||1||2||11||85.6||6||27||4.5||1|
|7||Lions||L 22 - 23||31||42||338||8||1||0||2||16||105.1||1||1|
|2||@Cowboys||L 39 - 40||24||36||273||7.6||4||0||1||6||126.3||4||16||4||0|
|6||@Vikings||W 40 - 23||30||40||371||9.3||4||0||2||8||136.6||4||8||2||0|
|1||Seahawks||L 25 - 38||37||54||450||8.3||2||1||2||16||98.5||1||-1||-1||0|
|5||Panthers||L 16 - 23||21||37||226||6.1||0||1||2||19||63.6||1||-1||-1||0||1||0|
|4||@Packers||L 16 - 30||28||39||285||7.3||0||0||4||36||92.4||2||10||5||0|
|3||Bears||L 26 - 30||19||38||238||6.3||1||1||2||11||67.7||1||-1||-1||0|
- Started in all 15 games he played, completing 408-of-616 pass attempts for 4,466 yards and 26 touchdowns.
- Had a 54-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter in Week 2 vs. Eagles that marked his 300th passing touchdown, becoming just the 11th quarterback in NFL history to throw 300 touchdowns.
- Completed 30-of-36 passes for 356 yards and four touchdowns for a 144.9 QB rating during Week 6 against the Arizona Cardinals. This game marked his sixth-consecutive game with at least 300 passing yards, making him one of three players in NFL history to pass for at least 300 yards in each of their team's first six games of the season.
- Completed 21-of-31 passes for 311 yards and one touchdown for a 111.1 QB rating during Week 11 against the Carolina Panthers. His six-yard touchdown pass to Calvin Ridley put him at 255 passing yards for the day, which pushed him over Warren Moon for the 10th-most passing yards in NFL history.
- Completed 20-for-34 passes for 313 yards, including two passing touchdowns, for a 109.1 passer rating during Week 14 against the Carolina Panthers. The 12-year pro's 14-yard pass to Russell Gage in the first quarter pushed him over 50,000 career passing yards, becoming the 10th player to do so in NFL history and the second-fastest (Drew Brees, 183 games). His second touchdown of the day, a 93-yard pass to Olamide Zaccheaus, is the longest pass of his career with Zaccheaus becoming the 44th receiver he has thrown a touchdown pass to.
- At San Francisco in a Week 15 win, completed 25-for-39 passes for 210 yards, including two touchdowns to Julio Jones for a 95.0 QB rating. This marks Ryan's 18th game-winning touchdown pass of his career.
- Week 16 against Jacksonville, converted 29-of-42 passes for 329 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions for 80.4 QB rating. The 12-year vet posted 237 passing yards in the first half to surpass 4,000 yards this season for his ninth straight season. This is the second-longest streak in NFL history behind Drew Brees (12) and currently the longest active streak.
- Converted 30-of-51 passes for 313 yards, including one touchdown, for a 83.2 QB rating during Week 17 against Tampa Bay. On Atlanta's first possession, he threw a 35-yard TD pass to Ty Sambrailo marking the 45th receiver the 12-year pro has thrown a TD pass to in his career.
- In 2019, Ryan finished the season with 11 300-yard games, tied for the third-most games in a single season in NFL history with Tom Brady (2011) and Jameis Winston (2019). *