FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Falcons coach Dan Quinn provided an update on defensive tackle Grady Jarrett and running back Devonta Freeman Thursday afternoon, but neither participated in the team's practice for the second straight day.
- How to watch Bucs vs. Falcons
- Next Gen Stats:Hooper's performance a sign of things to come?
- After Further Review: Lessons from playoff teams with 1-4 starts
- Campbell embracing new role as Falcons look to turn things around
- Nerdy Birdz: 4 key stats to know about rookie Ito Smith
- Falcons-Bucs rivalry: Devin Hester, devastation and a perfect night in Atlanta
There weren't any changes on the Falcons' injury report from Wednesday's version, as Atlanta still had three players listed as limited alongside Jarrett and Freeman being held out. The Falcons' full injury report from Thursday's practice is shown below.
The Bucs did have some slight movement on their injury report, however, and it's not the kind Tampa Bay likely wanted to see. Cornerback Marcus Williams, who was a limited participant on Wednesday, was held out of practice Thursday due to a hamstring injury.
Here is the rest of the Bucs' injury report from Thursday: