FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Falcons (1-4) return home after a 41-17 loss on the road to the Pittsburgh Steelers. They can take the first step towards salvaging this season with a victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2), who the Falcons have beaten three games in a row. The Buccaneers have dropped their last two games and are coming off of their bye week.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) vs. Atlanta Falcons (1-4)
- When: Sun., Oct. 14, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- TV: FOX
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Thom Brennaman, color analyst – Chris Spielman, sideline reporter -- Karyn Bryant
- Online streaming: Fans can watch the Falcons game online at foxsportsgo.com.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons’ official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here’s the current forecast for Atlanta on Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Mostly sunny
- High/low: 77/60
- 10 percent chance of precipitation
- 61 percent humidity
Falcons coach Dan Quinn revealed Monday that Matt Ryan had an X-Ray on his foot after the team’s loss to the Steelers, but he indicated the quarterback is “good to go.” The other injured player Quinn discussed Monday is defensive tackle Grady Jarrett, but he said the team likely wouldn’t know about his chances of playing this weekend until Thursday.