FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Calvin Ridley was a limited participant in Friday's practice, as he works to get health in time for Monday night's game against the New York Giants.
- Falcons on MNF: Top five performances
- Deion Jones 'onto an excellent trajectory' with rehab
- Falcons preparing to slow Barkley
- After Further Review: Barkley has traits of every back Falcons have faced
- Giants vs. Falcons:How to watch | Key matchups
Ridley's improved situation is obviously good news for the Falcons, but fellow receiver Mohamed Sanu was held out of practice for the second straight day. Kicker Matt Bryant was the other Falcons player who did not participate in practice.
Here is the Falcons' full injury report from Friday:
Here is the Giants' full injury report from Friday: