FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Falcons (2-4) will square off against the New York Giants (1-5) on "Monday Night Football" at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Atlanta is fresh off a big victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Falcons can win back-to-back games for the first time this season as they look keep their momentum rolling.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: New York Giants (1-5) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-4)
- When: Mon., Oct. 22, 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- TV: ESPN
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Joe Tessitore, color analysts – Jason Witten and Booger McFarland, sideline reporter – Lisa Salters
- Online streaming: Fans can watch the Falcons game at espn.com/watch.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here's the current forecast for Atlanta on Monday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly cloudy
- High/low: 64/46
- 20 percent chance of precipitation
- 65 percent humidity
Falcons coach Dan Quinn said Monday that it was unlikely for kicker Matt Bryant or running back Devonta Freeman to play against the Giants. On Tuesday, the Falcons placed Freeman on IR and signed kicker Giorgio Tavecchio.