|3||@Giants||W 17 - 14||1||0|
|2||@Buccaneers||L 25 - 48||1||0|
|1||Eagles||L 6 - 32||1||0|
Offensive Line Career
- Has played in 139 games, serving as the Falcons long snapper on placekicks and punts.
- Snapped for a franchise-record 37 made field goals on 39 attempts and had one special teams tackle in 16 games in 2020.
- Saw action in all 16 games as the long snapper on placekicks and punts in 2019. The Falcons converted 34-of-38 field goal attempts and 29 PATs. The Falcons punted 52 times with a 42.5 average, three touchbacks and 22 punts downed inside the 20 in 16 games.
- In 2018, snapped for K Matt Bryant and P Matt Bosher on placekicks and punts. Bryant converted on a perfect 13 of his 13 field goal attempts while adding 20 PATs when Harris was snapping; Was placed on the Injured Reserve after suffering an injury during Week 12 against the Baltimore Ravens, missing the rest of season.
- In 2017, snapped for K Matt Bryant and P Matt Bosher on placekicks and punts. Bryant has converted 34 of his 39 field goal attempts while adding 35 PATs. Bosher has punted 53 times for 2,379 yards with a 44.9-yard average (40.58 net) this season.
- Snapped for K Matt Bryant as he became the fourth player in NFL history to hit two 50+ yard field goals in a postseason game.
- Snapped for K Matt Bryant and P Matt Bosher on placekicks and punts in 2016. Bryant converted 34-of-37 field goal attempts, including a 59-yard long, while adding 56 PATs and leading the league with 158 total points. Bosher punted 44 times for 2,060 yards with a 46.8 average (41.6 net) one touchback and 21 kicks downed inside the 20 in 15 games.
- Snapped for K Matt Bryant, K Shayne Graham, and P Matt Bosher on all placekicks and punts in 2015. Bryant and Graham combined to hit 25-of-31 field goals and 34-of-34 PATs. Bosher averaged 47.2 yards per punt with 24 kicks downed inside the 20.
- Served as the Falcons long snapper on field goals, PATs, and punts in all 16 games in 2014. Snapped for K Matt Bryant who connected on 29 of 32 field goal attempts, including an NFL best seven kicks from 50-yards-or-longer.
- Played in all 16 games in 2013. Snapped for P Matt Bosher who boasted a 46.6-yard punting average while breaking his own franchise record and ranking sixth in the NFL with a 41.1-yard net punting average. Snapped for K Matt Bryant who connected on 24 of 27 field goal attempts. Bryant's 88.9 field goal percentage was the third highest of his career and his best mark since making a career-high 93.1 percent of his kicks in 2013.
- Played in all 16 games during his rookie season, serving as the Falcons long snapper on place kicks and punts. Snapped for K Matt Bryant who connected 33 of 38 field goal attempts (86.8 percent) in 2012, including all four of his attempts of 50 yards or longer. Also connected on all 44 of his extra point attempts and scored 143 points.