|14||Panthers||W 40 - 20||1||0|
|7||Rams||L 10 - 37||0||0|
|4||Titans||L 10 - 24||0||0|
|2||Eagles||W 24 - 20||0||0|
- Through three seasons, has seen action in 40 games with 24 starts at both right and left tackle, and right guard.
- In 2017, played in all 16 games for the second consecutive season with 11 starts at left tackle (four) and right tackled (seven).
- Played all 16 games in 2016 with eight starts seeing action at three different positions, left and right tackle and right guard.
- Played in 28 games (24 starts) in four seasons at Boston College.
- Started all 12 games at right tackle as a senior, helping the Eagles average 269.3 passing yards per game.
- Started every game at left tackle during his junior season.
- Attended Brashear (Pittsburgh, PA) High School where he played offensive tackle and defensive end.
- A two-time all-city selection and part of a team that won consecutive city league titles.
- Had 70 tackles and seven sacks as a senior.
- Also played basketball, volleyball and track and field.