|2022||Las Vegas Raiders||4|
|2021||New York Jets||17||41||28||13||0||0||3|
|2020||New York Jets||11||18||12||6||0||0||0|
- Appeared in 32 games over three seasons (2020-2022) registering 66 total tackles (47 solo), four forced fumbles, three passes defensed, two quarterback hits and one tackle for loss for the New York Jets and Las Vegas Raiders.
- He has appeared in four games for the Raiders this season prior to joining the Falcons.
- Played in 41 games (25 starts) over three seasons (2017-19) at the University of Utah.
- Tallied 121 total tackles (83 solo), 22 passes defensed, 4.5 tackles for loss, three interceptions and one forced fumble for the Utes.
- In 2019, he registered 48 total tackles (36 solo), six passes defensed and one interception. His six passes defenses tied for third on the team.
- In 2018, he recorded 42 total tackles, nine passes defensed, 3.5 tackles for loss and one interception. His nine passes defensed tied for eighth in the Pac-12 and second on the team.
- As a true freshman in 2017, he registered 31 total tackles (21 solo), five passes defensed one interceptions and one tackle for loss.
- Attended Vista Murrieta High School in Murrieta, California and Cedar Park High School in Cedar Park, Texas.
- Named First-team all-Southwestern League in his only season at Vista Murrieta HS playing defensive back and running back.
- Two-time first-team All-District 25-5A pick as a sophomore and junior at Cedar Park HS.
- 100m state champion in two states: Texas 5A in 2016 and California in 2017.
- Recorded the fastest all-conditions 100m time in California state history in 2017 with a time of 10.13.
- Won the 60 meters at the UW Invitational in January running unattached (clocked at 6.59 seconds, which ranked tied for 11th in the U.S. and 24th in the world during the season)
- Advanced to the finals of the 60 meters at the USATF Indoor Championships in February and finished first among college athletes and sixth overall.
- Son of Javelin Guidry Sr. and Kaishauna Guidry.
- Majored in community and human development at the University of Utah.