|17||@Buccaneers||L 27 - 44||1||1|
|16||@Chiefs||L 14 - 17||0||0|
|15||Buccaneers||L 27 - 31||1||1|
|14||@Chargers||L 17 - 20||0||0|
|13||Saints||L 16 - 21||0||0|
|12||Raiders||W 43 - 6||1||1|
|11||@Saints||L 9 - 24||1||1|
|9||Broncos||W 34 - 27||1||1|
|8||@Panthers||W 25 - 17||1||1|
|7||Lions||L 22 - 23||1||1|
|2||@Cowboys||L 39 - 40||1||1|
|6||@Vikings||W 40 - 23||1||1|
|1||Seahawks||L 25 - 38||1||1|
|5||Panthers||L 16 - 23||1||1|
|4||@Packers||L 16 - 30||1||1|
|3||Bears||L 26 - 30||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
|2015||New York Jets||16||16|
|2016||New York Jets||16||16|
|2017||New York Jets||16||16|
|2018||New York Jets||10||10|
- Saw action in 11 games with 11 starts before spending the remainder of the season on injured reserve.
- The nine-year offensive lineman has seen action in 114 regular-season games (108 starts) appearing at left guard, right guard and right tackle, also started in all five postseason games in which he appeared, including the Super Bowl XLVIII victory.
- Started all 16 games at left guard in 2017 with the N.Y. Jets, protecting a passing offense that ranked 10th in the NFL in completion percentage (63.3), while QB Josh McCown set career-highs in completions, completion percentage, yards, passing touchdowns, and rushing touchdowns. Blocked for a rushing offense that amassed 190+ yards on the ground three times, one of only five teams to accomplish the feat in 2017.
- Was the only offensive lineman to start all 16 games for the N.Y. Jets in 2016, starting at left guard on an offensive line that blocked for the 12th-ranked rushing offense.
- In 2015, started all 16 games with the N.Y. Jets at left guard on an offensive line that established a new franchise mark for total yards (5,896) and net passing yards (4,057), while ranking 11th in points per game (24.2), the most by a Jets team since 2008.
- Started all 13 games in which he appeared in 2014 for the Seattle Seahawks, missing Weeks 9 through 11 with an injury. Helped block for an offensive line that allowed Seattle to lead the league with 172.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Appeared in all 16 games for the first time in his career in 2013 for the Seattle Seahawks, with 10 starts. Help block for an offensive line that did not allow a single sack in Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Started seven games at left guard in 2012 after spending his rookie season primarily at right tackle.
- During rookie campaign, started the first nine games before being placed on injured reserve due to a knee injury.
SFTB: Drafting running backs, franchise tag options, Kyle Pitts, and how good is Travis Etienne?