- Has recorded 417 total tackles (350 solo), 13 tackles for loss, 24 interceptions - including two returned for touchdowns - and 109 passes defensed in 146 games (112 starts) with the Packers, Chargers and Raiders.
- Since entering the league in 2012, ranks fifth in passes defensed (109) and is tied for 12th in interceptions (24).
- Started all 17 games for the Raiders in 2021, compiling 46 total tackles (39 solo), one interception and nine passes defensed.
- Appeared in 14 games (13 starts) for the Chargers in 2020, recording 41 total tackles (36 solo), one interception and eight passes defensed.
- Started all 16 games for a third consecutive season in 2019 and was named second-team all-pro by Pro Football Focus after tallying 32 total tackles (28 solo), two interceptions and eight passes defensed.
- Named a Pro Bowl alternate after recording 46 total tackles (41 solo) and eight passes defensed in 2018.
- Was named to a second-consecutive Pro Bowl and earned second-team all-pro honors after posting 22 passes defensed - the second-most in the NFL - and four interceptions in 2017.
- Led the NFL with seven interceptions, was named to his first Pro Bowl and earned second-team AP All-Pro honors after recording 57 total tackles (50 solo) and 22 passes defensed.
- From 2012-15, appeared in 51 games over his first four seasons as a member of the Packers and posted a career-high 63 total tackles (55 solo) in 2015, while adding seven passes defensed.
- As a rookie in 2012, he was named to the All-Rookie Team by the PFWA and garnered Defensive Rookie of the Month honors for October after leading the Packers with 20 passes defensed and six interceptions.
- Played four seasons (2008-11) at Vanderbilt in Nashville.
- Recorded 198 total tackles, 15 interceptions, 46 passes defensed and three forced fumbles in 50 career games (37 starts) for the Commodores.
- Earned second-team All-America honors as a senior in 2011 after tying for third in the nation with seven interceptions.
- Earned second-team All-SEC honors as both a junior and senior.
- As a junior, started all 12 games and compiled 70 tackles, 17 passes defensed and six interceptions
- Ranked first in the SEC and third in the nation in passes defensed (17), while ranking second in the SEC and tied for fifth in the nation in interceptions as a junior.
- Attended Perry (Ga.) High School, where he was a three-year starter at quarterback and a two-year starter at defensive back.
- Was named the Region 4-AAA Offensive Player of the Year, earned all-state honors and all-middle Georgia honors as a senior after rushing for 1,284 yards and 18 touchdowns, while passing for 1,300 yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Also lettered four years in backetball and three in track,
- Started his own foundation in 2015, 'Hayward's Hands', which annually hosts a number of events in his hometown of Perry, Ga., including a Thanksigving drive, a Christmas toy drive and a youth football camp.
- Earned a degree in sociology from Vanderbilt. *