The on-field workouts for the 2020 NFL combine will take place in prime time for the first time this year and provide fans with an up-close look at some of the top prospects in this year's NFL Draft.
Many members of the Atlanta Falcons organization will be in Indianapolis for the week's events, interviewing players and watching workouts to get the best possible idea of who could make an impact on the team. While it will truly be a full week's worth of activities, the workouts, themselves will begin on Thursday, Feb. 27 and carry on through the weekend.
Here's everything Falcons fans need to know to watch the 2020 NFL combine:
HOW TO WATCH
- What: 2020 NFL Scouting Combine
- When: Thursday, Feb. 27 to Sunday, March 1
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
- TV: NFL Network
- Streaming: Phone/Tablet – NFL App, Computer – NFL.com/watch
FULL NFL COMBINE POSITION SCHEDULE
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Tight ends, quarterbacks, wide receivers
- Friday, Feb. 28: Kickers, special teams, offense linemen, running backs
- Saturday, Feb. 29: Defensive linemen, linebackers
- Sunday, March 1: Defensive backs
DAILY EVENT BROADCAST TIMES*
- Thursday, Feb. 27: 4 – 11 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 28: 4 – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 29: 4 – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, March 1: 2 – 7 p.m.
*All times listed are Eastern Standard Time