FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Falcons will play their first game in Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Friday night as they welcome the Kansas City Chiefs for a 7 p.m. ET kickoff on the second week of the 2018 preseason.
Atlanta dropped its preseason opener to the Jets in New Jersey, losing 17-0. Falcons head coach Dan Quinn wants to see crisper play from his team on Friday as he still continues to evaluate the players fighting for a spot on the 53-man roster.
This preseason, Falcons fans who live in Atlanta will have a special online stream to watch the games.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-1)
- When: Fri., Aug. 17, 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- TV: CW69
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Justin Kutcher, color analyst – Coy Wire
- Online: Fans who live in Atlanta can stream the game online, here.
- Out of market online: Fans who live outside of the Atlanta market can stream the game, here.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons' official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here's the current forecast for Atlanta on Friday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Afternoon thunderstorms
- High/low: 88/72
- 50 percent chance of precipitation
- 71 percent humidity
The Falcons announced Monday that kicker Matt Bryant is the only player whose status for Friday's game is currently up in the air. Bryant was limited in practice on Monday and Tuesday with an undisclosed injury and he is expected to be a full participant in Wednesday's practice, at which time a decision will be made regarding his status for the game.