FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – The Atlanta Falcons (1-2) will host the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) in Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, wrapping up a three-game home stretch. The Falcons can end this three-game period with a winning record at home with a victory over the Bengals after splitting against the Panthers and Saints.
During the game Falcons fans can follow along with us on our live blog for insights and analysis of the action.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) vs. Atlanta Falcons (1-2)
- When: Sun., Sept. 30, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- TV: CBS
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Greg Gumbel, color analysts – Trent Green, Bruce Arians
- Online streaming: Fans can watch the Falcons game online at cbssports.com.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons’ official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here’s the current forecast for Atlanta on Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Partly cloudy
- High/low: 83/67
- 10 percent chance of precipitation
- 75 percent humidity
Ricardo Allen became the fourth starter to go on injured reserve this season, but Falcons coach Dan Quinn said he’s optimistic he will get some of the team’s other injured players back soon. On Wednesday, he told 92.9 The Game that Takkarist McKinley will “definitely” practice and that Devonta Freeman and Derrick Shelby are “trending up.”