Throughout 2015 Xfinity Atlanta Falcons Training Camp, free parking is available at the [Hog Mountain Sports Complex and CW Davis Middle School](https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Hog Mountain Sports Complex, 4450 Falcon Parkway, Flowery Branch, GA firstname.lastname@example.org,-83.8808814,14z/data=!4m12!1m3!3m2!1s0x0000000000000000:0x4e92aae98fbc1d5c!2sHog Mountain Sports Complex!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f5f28f82a68c83:0x4e92aae98fbc1d5c!2m2!1d-83.9017139!2d34.1898754) across the street from the Falcons Training Complex. After Hall County Schools begin, please be mindful of bus/parent traffic near parking areas. There is NO general parking available at the Falcons training complex.
Free Satellite Parking Available Aug. 1, Aug. 2 and Aug. 9 Only
For Youth Weekend (August 1st and 2nd) and Military Day (August 9th) a satellite parking lot, adjacent to The Home Depot in Stonebridge Village, will be available with Park 'N Fly shuttles to transport fans to gate at Falcons Training Camp.
- Address: Stonebridge Village, 5855 Spout Springs Road, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Dates of Availability: Saturday, August 1st Sunday, August 2nd and Sunday, August 9th
- Shuttles will begin running daily at 8:30 a.m. from The Home Depot to Falcons Facility.
- Upon entry to the facility, your bag will be inspected for any prohibited items.
- Last pick up from the Falcons facility will occur approximately 45 minutes after the conclusion of practice.
- Drop off and Pick up at the Falcons Facility will occur at the main entry gate.
**Stonebridge Village, The Home Depot, Park 'N Fly, and the Atlanta Falcons are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles or items left inside vehicles in the parking lot