In the eighth episode of Falcons Audible podcast, Matt Tabeek, Dave Archer and D.J. Shockley discuss:
- The Falcons' 38-14 road win over the Redskins
- How Steve Sarkisian and the offense continues to roll
- How the 2018 draft class continues to make contributions
- Facing the Browns in Week 10
- Big-picture view of the second half of the season
Download, subscribe and watch the podcast
Falcons Audible is recorded every Monday morning at the team headquarters in Flowery Branch, Ga., following Falcons games.
If you have a question you'd like to submit you can choose one of the following:
- email Straight from the Beek: Click here
- Call the Falcons Audible line (leave your name, city and keep it brief): (470) 341-4177
About the Falcons Audible cast
Matt Tabeek, the digital managing editor of AtlantaFalcons.com, hosts the show and is joined by two former Falcons quarterback -- D.J. Shockley and Dave Archer. Tabeek joined the Falcons in 2017 after leading the NFL coverage at CBSSports.com, where he worked for seven years. Tabeek has worked in the media since 1998, with stops at The Cincinnati Enquirer, Fayetteville Observer, The Winchester Star and The Journal where he's covered everything from the NFL to college basketball and football to Little League baseball. You can follow him on Twitter here and Instagram here. Shockley stays busy as a studio analyst for the SEC Network and contributes to the ACC Network, 92.9 The Game and AtlantaFalcons.com. Archer played for the Falcons, Redskins, Chargers and Eagles and is a Falcons radio analyst for 92.9 The Game as well as a contributor to AtlantaFalcons.com.