FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. – After dropping two home games in nail-biting fashion, the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) travel to Pittsburgh for a meeting with the Steelers (1-2-1). The Steelers are coming off a home loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday Night Football and have yet to win a game at home this season.
HOW TO WATCH
- What: Atlanta Falcons (1-3) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2-1)
- When: Sun., Oct. 7, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
- TV: FOX
- Announcers: Play-by-play – Chris Myers, color analyst – Daryl Johnston
- Online streaming: Fans can watch the Falcons game online at foxsportsgo.com.
- Radio: 92.9 The Game is the Falcons’ official radio network. Fans who have Sirius or XM Radio can find a list of NFL games, here.
For a full list of every NFL broadcast this weekend, and which games will be available in certain areas, click here.
Here’s the current forecast for Pittsburgh on Sunday, according to The Weather Channel:
- Mostly sunny
- High/low: 80/63
- 20 percent chance of precipitation
- 78 percent humidity
On Monday, Falcons coach Dan Quinn said he was “hopeful” the team would get starting running back Devonta Freeman back in the lineup for this weekend’s game against the Steelers.
“The guys we’re hopeful to get back are Devonta – and I think we’ve got a real shot with [Derrick] Shelby and we’ll take a look at those two,” Quinn said. “Because of the work Devonta did in practice last week, we’re very hopeful.”