The Falcons' finished up the 2012 NFL Draft by selecting South Carolina DT Travian Robertson with the No. 249 overall pick, completing their 2012 Rookie Club.
Robertson, 6-4, 302, made all 13 starts at defensive tackle with the Gamecocks in 2011 and logged 49 tackles and 2.5 sacks. He started all games in 2010, but suffered an ACL injury in 2009 that ended his season after just four games.
Robertson was a team captain with South Carolina.
- Twitter: Follow Travian Robertson @TJ_ROBERTSON42
- Bio: Travian Robertson's Falcons bio
- Video: Travian Robertson 2011 highlights
- Video: Robertson at the Combine
- Video: Travian Robertson highlight reel set to music
- Video: Gamecock Spotlight: Travian Robertson
- Video: Travian Robertson: "It's Great To Be A Gamecock"
- Video: Travian Robertson at Sea World with teammates